Chapter 6

"Hello Harry" I say softly, smiling up at the man before me. Harry's wearing black jeans with a white t shirt and a black cardigan over it. A cross necklace peeps over his shirt and rings dawn his fingers as he brings his cup up to his mouth and takes a sip. 

Some of his tattoo's barley make an appearance and it takes everything in me to not stare at him, he looks absolutely breathtaking and he's not even trying. 

The smile on Harry's face grows wider, dimples forming as he runs a hand through his curls. He steps to the side and I walk into the house. Unfamiliar faces turn my way and I give a small smile, and half wave. 

"Oh right, I should probably introduce you to everyone" Harry says as he stands behind me. 

"Everyone, this is Evelyn, Evelyn this is everyone" he yells over the music and I'm met with another round of smiles and waves that I return.

Music is playing in the background and I follow Harry as he leads me into the kitchen. There's two guys standing around the island in the center and Niall is leaning against the counter talking to them. 

As we walk in the conversation ends and they look over at us. "Mitch, Austin, this is Evelyn." Harry introduces me and I smile and give a hello. 

Harry then looks at me while he says: "Mitch and Austin are who I live with in Washington and they're the ones that helped me put out the album."

"Evelyn, how lovely it is to see you, and so soon too" Niall chimes in, a hint of sarcasm in his voice as his gives a wink to Harry, which Harry shakes his head at. 

I laugh, and a blush starts to form on Harry's cheeks. 

"Would you like anything to drink?" Harry asks me, trying to diverge the subject. I nod my head and follow him to the fridge. 

"We have a couple beers and seltzer's but I can also make you a drink if you'd like, I know how to make a mean Moscow Mule" he says looking back at me. 

"Is that so? I guess you leave me no choice then, now I have to see if your mule's live up to your words" I say. 

Harry gives me a small smile and pulls things from the fridge to start making the mule. 

"So Evelyn, what are you studying here at BC?" Niall asks me.

"I'm a history major and a literature minor" I respond.

"So what do you plan to do with that?" He inquires. 

"I'm not too sure yet, maybe I'll hold off growing up and getting a real job and take two more years to get my masters done. Maybe I'll just become a historian after I graduate, I don't know it's all up in the air right now" I say with a shrug. 

"Are you going to stay here in Boston then or do you plan to move?" Niall asks. Before I can respond though a cold drink is put into my hand and Harry's voice says:

"All these questions Niall jeez, the girl probably feels like she's at thanksgiving with her relatives." 

We all laugh as Niall roles his eyes and says "I was just tryn'a get to know her" under his breath. 

"There's a fire set up outside and some seating near it if you'd like to go out and chat" Harry says to me.

I nod and respond with "yeah that sounds great." As we head for the back doors, I hear Niall and Mitch say something but I can't quite piece out the words, all I know is, Harry did, and it resulted in him flipping them off and Mitch and Niall's laughter trails us as we leave. 

"Sorry about that, Niall can be a bit much" Harry says as we arrive outside. There's a fire-pit on the patio and soft lounge chairs are situated close to it. Harry sits on a long square one, padded with white cushions and I follow, sitting down next to him.