Andy Barclay (Child's Play/ Chucky Series)

A/N- This Character was requested by JohnathsBabyGirl. Thank you for being soooo patient with me & I do apologize for taking so long to get to your request. 

Also a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for your help. 

Warning: Some cursing 

How He Finds/Meets You- It was a dark, cold, rainy night, when Andy Barclay was just on his way home, when he heard a crying sound. Having flashbacks to his childhood, Andy got his shotgun, thinking that Chucky was the one making the sound.   "I got you, you son of a-." Andy said as he found a newborn baby, alone.  He lowered his shotgun and  picked up the baby. "Shh... it's going to be okay, little one.  You're safe. You're safe now." He said as he noticed that the baby began to shake.  "I better get you to the hospital." He said as he swaddled the baby up in his jacket and drove off to the nearest hospital.  

His First Night with You at Home-  As Andy and the baby arrived at the hospital, a nurse saw him asking for help, when every other doctor and nurse just walked by him.  "How can I help you sir?" "Please, this baby needs medical attention." Andy said as the nurse took the baby into the exam room.  "Is the baby okay?" He asked as the nurse nodded. "Yes sir, but if you don't mind me asking is the baby, yours?"  She asked. "No, but could I adopt her/him?" He asked. "Well if the baby has no one then yes." She said.  "Is it okay if I stay with the baby?" Andy asked as the nurse nodded, before she left to go do some research on the baby's birth parents and when she came back, she took Andy to the side and told him that the baby had no one to look after her/him.  It was in that moment that Andy wanted to adopt the baby as his own, for every child needs a parent, but not every parent deserves a child.  The nurse gave him the papers to sign, while she took the baby to get a bath. "I'm finally a dad and I know I'll be a better father than my old man was." He said. 

A little later, the nurse came back with the baby and a bottle. "Okay Mr. Barclay, here's your baby girl/boy." The nurse said as she gave Andy, his newborn baby girl/boy and explained all his duties to him. "Okay and when can I take my daughter/son home?" "Later this afternoon. Plus I found a car seat for you." She said as Andy got ready his newborn baby girl/boy ready. (Time skip to home) 

Once Andy was driving home, he called his mother, Karen and tell her the wonderful news.  "Hello?" "Hey mom." "Andy. It's so wonderful to hear from you." She said as they talked for a while before Andy told her the news.  "Omg! I'm a grandmother?!" She said with joy.  "Shh... mom or you'll wake the baby." He said. "Sorry dear. I'll be over in a minute." She said. "Mothers." He said as he pulled into the driveway and took the baby girl/boy inside.  "Welcome home, baby Barclay." He said as the doorbell rang.  "And there's grandma." He cooed as he let Karen in.  Once the baby woke up and Andy went right into "father mode" and aided his daughter/son.  "So did you name your little girl/boy?" Karen asked. "I think I'll name her/him, y/n." "Y/n is a lovely name, Andy." Karen said to her son. 

Who He Trust to Babysit You- The only people your daddy trusted to watch you was himself or his mother/ your grandmother, Karen, for he knew that you were safe with him or her, for he didn't trust anyone for if they worked for Tiffany Valentine or Charles Lee Ray aka Chucky. 

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- You were taking a nap in your daddy's bedroom, while he was working on your nursery.   "I hope my baby girl/boy likes her/his new nursery." He thought to himself.  As he was adding the finishing touches to your nursery, you began to cry, for you got scared and thought your new daddy left you. "Shh... y/n. I'm here. Daddy's right here, baby girl/boy." He said as soothed you and rubbed your back.   As you calmed down, your daddy took you to your new nursery, to show you all the hard work he did. "Ta-da! Welcome to your new nursery, y/n." Your daddy said as you smiled and gave your daddy a hug. "Aw, you're welcome baby girl/boy.  Now who's ready for lunchtime?" He cooed as your tummy growled, right on que.