Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead Series)

A/N- This character was requested by turtleangel10. I thank you for your request and I do hope that you'll enjoy your request.  

Warning: Mentioning of the word(s): blood, bashing , shooting and guns.  Also there will be violence in this chapter as well.

Also if you are under the age of 15, please DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER!!! As I say in all my chapters, I will not force anyone into reading anything that makes them feel uncomfortable. If this chapter or any chapters in any of my books.  Also a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for your help.  You're the BEST!!!

How He Found/Meet You- It was night time and Daryl along with the survivors were out looking for more survivors. All of them heard growling. "We better move." Daryl said as all the survivors got to higher land.  Just then a baby's cry hit Daryl's ears.  "Where are you going?!" Maggie Rhee, Daryl's best friend asked him.  "Out. Just keep everyone safe.  I'll be back." He said.  As Daryl followed the baby's cry, he saw that two parents were trying to give their baby to the zombies! "Hey! What's wrong with the two of you?!" Daryl hissed as he grabbed the baby from the mean birth parents.  "Who the hell are you?! And give us back that no-good child, so the zombies can get rid of that mistake!" The mother hissed, but Daryl held the baby tightly to his chest.  "I don't think so." He said as he used a gun and broke open the gate and the zombies attacked the birth parents.  "Let's get you some place safe." Daryl said as he went to go back to the survivors with a new member. 

His First Night with You at Home- Once Daryl was back, Maggie ran over to him and saw that he was cradling a baby in his arms.  "Where did this little one come from?" She asked as she took the baby out of Daryl's arms and over to the medical table to give the baby an exam. The baby got scared, but Daryl gave the baby his finger to hold and as soon the baby got a grip on his finger, the baby wasn't going to let go.  "Someone is very attached to you, Daryl." Maggie said as she giggled as Daryl picked up the baby, whom Maggie said that the baby was a little girl/boy.  "Well let's get this little one to bed, for it's late and I'll be on guard duty tonight." Daryl said as he and Maggie looked at the baby girl/boy who was fast asleep and was gripping Daryl's shirt. "Do you have a named picked out for the baby girl/boy?" Maggie asked him.  "I'm thinking y/n." Daryl said as the baby girl/boy cooed softly at her/his new name. "Sleep tight, y/n. Daddy loves you." He said in a whisper as he gave you to Maggie, who made up a makeshift crib for you to sleep in. 

Who He Trust to Babysit You- The only person your daddy trusted to babysit you was Maggie Rhee, since she was his best friend.   (Down below is a picture of Maggie Rhee, in case no one watched/ saw the Walking Dead) 

   (Down below is a picture of Maggie Rhee, in case no one watched/ saw the Walking Dead) 

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- After moving one night, due to the zombies were making their way towards one of the Survivors' hideouts, so your daddy took you and the other survivors into a compound that was very safe and would protect them from anything.  Your daddy and few other survivors, they decided to make a nursery for you, while Maggie stayed with you  and played with you.   Once everything was in place, your daddy came to get you, but you were fast asleep in Maggie's arms.  "Naptime my little zombie killer." He cooed as he took you into his arms and carried you to your new nursery.