Marlow (30 Days of Night) Catch-Up

A/N- Warning: Mentioning of the word(s): Blood, harm, killing and some cursing. 

If anyone feels uncomfortable with any chapter/ request, please skip it. 

How He Found/Meet You- One night, up in the mountains of Alaska, Marlow and his gang were out hunting, when a crying sound hit Marlow's ears.   He flew over to where he heard the sound and saw two people trying to harm a baby. Marlow growled and got very angry, for no one or any parent should treat their child/children badly.  Marlow attacked the parents.   When Marlow killed them, he wiped the extra blood off of his face and went over to the baby, who was still crying.  Marlow looked at the baby and saw bruise marks on the tiny baby's legs and arms.  "What did they do to you, little one?" He asked as he gently picked the baby up.   The baby whimpered as it gripped Marlow's shirt.   "Shh... it's going to be okay now. You're safe and those mean parents of yours won't come back." He said as the baby cuddled up into his arms as he went to go to his mate, Iris. 

His  First Night with You at Home- Once Marlow came back, the other vampires, Vicente, Lilith, Dane,  Lilly,  Zurial, Arvin and Iris, the others smelled a human. "Hey, do you guys smell that?" Arvin asked. "Yeah. It smells like a human." Dane said as Marlow entered a house, where they were staying, since they killed the owners of the house.  "I'm right here, love. What is it?" She asked as she smelled a human as well.   "Marlow? Why do I smell a human?" She asked as he showed her the baby and her undead heart broke, for she saw the bruise marks on the poor baby's arms and legs.  She took the baby into her arms and began to heal the baby.  "Who would be so cruel and to a newborn baby?" She said as tears filled her eyes.   "The parents did it, so I killed them and took the baby." He said.  Once the baby was healed, the baby reached out for Marlow, who took the baby into his arms.  "Hello little one.  Do we feel better now?" He cooed as he tickled the baby under it's chin, making the baby giggle. "I think that's a yes, love." Iris said.  Just then Arvin came in along with the others and they began to lick their fangs.  

"Why Marlow. You didn't tell us that you brought home a snack." Arvin said.  "Yeah.  Even though it's tiny, I'm sure we can split the kid up." Dane said as the baby whimpered.  "Back off! All of you!" Marlow hissed as Iris took the baby from Marlow.  "The baby is now under my protection and is my daughter/son.  And if any of you try to harm her/him, I swear I'll kill you without a second thought." He hissed as Iris also chimed in.  "Anyone of you messes with my child, I'll gladly make sure that I end your life." She hissed as they all backed off.  "You know Marlow.  You're showing weakness, since you saved a human." Arvin said.   "Back off, Arvin!" Lilly said as she and Dane stood by Marlow, Iris and the baby.  "You're a waste of time and energy, Marlow.  I'm going out hunting." Arvin said as he left.   "You three okay?" They asked.  "Yes and thank you both for standing up for y/n and us." Your daddy said. "Y/n? Is that the name you picked out for the baby?" Lilly asked. "Yes. I think it suites her/him." Your new daddy said as you cooed at your new name.  "It's prefect, Marlow. Our little y/n." Your new mommy said as you yawned and your parents knew that it was time for bed.   As your new parents got you ready for bed, your daddy made up a temporary crib for you.  "Sleep tight, y/n. Mommy and I love you very much." He said as he placed you into the crib and tucked you in.   You felt scared and began to cry for your new parents. "Alright y/n.  Mommy and I will sleep with you." Your daddy said as he and your mommy got into a spare bed, while your daddy got you and laid you on his chest and all of you went to sleep.  

Who He Trust to Babysit You- The only person your daddy trusted to babysit you was his mate, Iris, since she was like a mother to you. 

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- Tonight, your daddy had ordered Dan, Zurial, Lilly and Arvin to go out and get the baby essentials and baby furniture for your nursery that your parents were going to be making for you.   You were in your temporary playpen, while your mommy was doing some knitting.  Of course, Arvin didn't care for doing any "baby" shopping,  but your daddy showed him whose the boss/leader and made him go out with others, while he and Vincente worked on cleaning out one of the rooms and turn it into a nursery for you.  Your mommy and Lilith were babysitting you, when the rest of your daddy's gang returned home with everything for your new nursery.