The Kirsch Family: Wayne Kirsch (Scream 6)

A/N- Warning: Cursing, mentioning of the word(s): killed, dead and psychopath. 

Also a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for ALL of your help with these requests and this book. I really can't thank you enough for all that you do.  You're AMAZING writer and helper.  Once again I thank you for everything. 

How He Finds/Meets You- Tonight, while investigating a break-in, when detective officer Wayne Kirsch got the call that  his eldest son, Richard "Richie" Kirsch was found dead at what used to be Stu Macher's old home, where Billy Loomis and himself  were killed back in 1996.  Wayne was distorted, heartbroken and angered by the news.   "Wayne?  Is everything okay?" Wayne's partner asked. "I'm fine. Listen, I need to go the Macher house, but Jackson should be here in five minutes. Do you think that you can handle being on your own?"  He asked as his partner nodded as Wayne left to go to Macher house. 

When Wayne got there, he went inside and found not only his son's life-less body, but Richie's girlfriend, Amber's body was life-less as well.  "Oh Richie. My son, who did this to you?" He asked as a crying sound hit Wayne's ears.  Pulling his gun, in case it was a prank or even a trap, he followed the sound and was met with a basket that was found inside of the closet.   He slowly opened the basket and found a tiny newborn baby girl/boy inside of it.  Wayne is brought down to his knees, for who could be so cruel to a harmless baby?   "Hey there little one. It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." Wayne said as he picked up the baby girl/boy.   "There we go.  I better get you to the hospital, so a doctor can look you over." He said as the baby girl/boy gripped his coat.  He laid the baby girl/boy back down, so he could get his coat off and swaddle the baby girl/boy up. "There you go, little one." He said as he went to his car and called in for an ambulance and backup.   When they came,  Wayne had to leave and the baby girl/boy to the hospital, while the rest of the Woodsboro police took care of the investigation.

  When Wayne arrived at the hospital, he and the baby girl/boy were taken straight back, where the doctor looked over the baby girl/boy.  The doctor told Wayne that the baby girl/boy was healthy and was able to go home.  "You hear that little one, you get to come home with me." He said as a nurse came in with an outfit, a bottle and clean diaper and wipes.  The nurse showed Wayne how to properly feed, change and dress the baby.  Wayne told the nurse that baby was abandoned but he wanted to adopt the baby girl/boy, which the nurse saw no problem with.  She printed the paperwork out and gave it to your daddy to fill out.  Once all the paperwork was done, he and his new baby girl/boy, who he named y/n went home. 

His First Night with You at Home- Back at the Kirsch household,  Quinn and Ethan, Richie's sister and brother were waiting for their brother and father to come home, but when their father returned home,  but not with Richie, but with a sleeping baby girl/boy.  "Umm dad. Why do you have a baby girl/boy with you and where's Richie?"  Ethan asked. "Richie isn't coming home, because he's gone." Your daddy said.  "Gone? What do you mean gone?" Quinn asked.  "He's dead. Someone killed him and Amber too." He said, sadly.   "But this little one is your baby sister/brother, y/n."  Your daddy said as he took you out of your car seat and held you, so your older sister and brother could see you.  "Aww. She's/he's so cute and tiny."  They said as your daddy asked Ethan to go and get the bassinet that was in the attic, while Quinn held you.   Once Ethan brought down the bassinet and washed the fitted sheet and blanket.   Once everything was set up, Quinn laid you down in the bassinet and covered you, while they got ready for bed. (Time skip to midnight) 

You up woke up crying, waking everyone up.  "Y/n? What's wrong?" Your daddy asked as he felt the problem.  "Shh... Daddy's going to change you." He said as Quinn grabbed an old towel and Ethan grabbed the changing materials the hospital gave your daddy.   After you were changed, Ethan got rid of your old diaper, while Quinn made a bottle for you.  "All done. Now let's get you fed, since your tank is empty." Your daddy said with a chuckle as he fed you while Quinn and Ethan cleaned up the area, washed their hands and went back to bed, leaving their father alone with their baby sister/brother. "You know something y/n.  This takes me back to when I held your big brother, Richie, when he was born.  And I know he sent me you, so I wasn't alone.  I know I have your sister and brother, but you saved me from doing something very bad." He said as you reached up and touched his cheek. "I love you baby girl/boy." He cooed as he burped you and took you to his room to sleep.  As for the rest of the night, you slept soundly through the night.