The Kirsch Family: Richie Kirsch (Scream 5 & 6)

A/N- In this story, Amber Freeman will be alive and with Richie, since she is Richie's true girlfriend.

Warning: Mentioning of the word(s): Killer, knife and cursing

Also a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien with your help. You are the BEST helper ever!

Richie Kirsch:

How He Finds/Meets You- One night, while out looking for his next victim, Richie Kirsch was stopped by the sound of a crying baby

How He Finds/Meets You- One night, while out looking for his next victim, Richie Kirsch was stopped by the sound of a crying baby. He followed the sound and saw a young couple who decided to abandon the baby. "Monsters. They deserve to die." He said as he placed on his Ghostface mask on and began to stalk the young couple, staying out of sight and being very clever. Just then the female's cell phone went off and as she answered, Richie threatened her and her boyfriend, just before he stepped out of the shadows and killed those two. "Now that they're gone. I better go and get that kid before the cops show up." He said as he got rid of his costume, went back to the baby, who cuddled into him, looking for warmth. "You poor kid. Let me take you home. I promise that you'll have a better life with me and my family." He said as the cops showed up and told everyone to leave the park, due to the murder that had just occurred a few minutes ago. Richie took the baby to his car and drove off to the nearest hospital to get the baby checked.

Once Richie was at the hospital, his girlfriend, Amber Freeman was calling him.  "Hello?" "Richie?! Where the hell are you?!  You were suppose to be at that bitch, Sam's house with me!" She yelled through the phone.  "I'm at the hospital." He said as Amber felt worried about her boyfriend and went to the hospital.   (Time skip to arriving at the hospital)

When Amber arrived at the hospital, she saw Richie and followed him into a room, where a tiny baby was in the bassinet and a doctor talking to Richie.  "Thank you doctor." He said as the doctor nodded and left the room.  "Richie? Why so you have a baby with you?" Amber asked as Richie told her on how he got the baby. "Oh, you poor little sweetheart." Amber cooed at the baby, who giggled at her. "Well I'm glad you gave those mean parents what they deserved, but what will happen to the baby?" She asked as she held the baby. "Well..." He said as he held up the adoption papers. "Oh my God. This little one is ours?" She asked as he nodded. Amber smiled as she kissed her boyfriend and her new baby, who turned out to be a little girl/boy.

He First Night with You at Home- Once Richie and Amber got the okay to their newborn daughter/son home, they made a few stops at Buy, Buy Baby to get some very important baby items and essentials. Once they made it home, Richie started to set up the bassinet, changing table and the playpen, since the crib was going to be tomorrow's job. Amber was holding her newborn daughter/son, who she and her boyfriend named y/n. "My little girl/boy. Daddy and I are so happy to have you in our lives. My little y/n." She cooed as you yawned. "I believe you mean our y/n." Your new daddy said as he came over to sit with your new mommy. "I think someone is ready for bed." She said as your daddy saw you snuggle into your baby blanket and drifted off to sleep. "Let's put our little girl/boy to bed." Your daddy whispered as your mommy nodded. As your mommy laid you down in the bassinet, your daddy covered you with a nice, fluffy and warm blanket. "Sleep tight, y/n. Mommy and daddy love you so much." They said before they got ready for bed, for they were going to need their rest, because the first night can be really tiring.