Valentine's Day Special (Part 3) (Marko- Slappy the Dummy)

A/N- A huge thank you to Chanbien for all your help with this book and the requests and the chapters.   You're the best :)

Marko (The Lost Boys)- Tonight, you, your daddy and uncles were going to Santa Carla's Valentine's day fair. You were very excited to go, because you loved the food from the boardwalk, especially the fresh cut fries with nacho cheese. Once all of you got there, your daddy got you out of your car seat and into your stroller. "Dada ood? (food)" You asked him. "Don't worry sweetie/little guy. Dada's going to get your fries." He said as all of you went inside the boardwalk.

Once inside, your daddy saw the fry stand and he went to go stand in line, while you were left with your uncles. You wanted to get something special your daddy and your uncles. "What's the matter, y/n?" Your uncle Paul asked as he noticed that you looked a little sad. "Dada nu gift. (no gift)" You said. "Do you want to go get dada a gift?" He asked as you smiled. "I think you got your answer, Paul." Your uncle Dwayne said. "We'll be right back and if Marko asks where we went, just say that y/n needed to be changed." He said as he picked you up and took you with him. As the two of you walked around, you saw a love bird plush and you wanted it. "Al!" You said as he looked up at you. "Yes baby girl/boy?" He asked. "Ird!" You said as you pointed to the love bird. "You want the love bird? Then uncle Paul will get you the love bird." He cooed. Once your uncle Paul got the love bird, he gave it to you, so he wouldn't lose it. When both of you returned, your daddy was just coming over with your favorite snack. "Fresh cut fries with nacho cheese for my sweet little girl/boy." Your daddy said as he placed your cheese fries by you. "Dada?" You said. "Yes y/n?" "Or wu. (For you)" You said as you gave him his gift. "Aww, y/n. Thank you. Daddy loves his gift." He said as he kissed your head. "Now, you better eat your fries or uncle Paul will eat them all." "Nuuuuu! (No!)" You said as went by your fries and "protected" them from your uncle Paul. Once you were full, your daddy took you to go get your uncles a special valentine's day gift for each of them. (Time skip to home)

Once all of you were home, you were very sleepy, so your daddy carried you to your nursery and got you changed into your pajamas, laid you down in your crib and tucked you in. "Happy Valentine's day, my little song bird. Daddy and your uncles love you very, very much." He said as he left the nursery and went to bed.  

Dwayne- Tonight, your daddy and uncles taking you to Santa Carla's Valentine's day bash and you just couldn't wait to go.  Your daddy had just finished getting you changed and gave you to your uncle Paul. "Be good for uncle Paul and keep him out of trouble. My little wolf pup."  He cooed as you howled.  "I don't cause that much trouble." Your uncle Paul said.  "I begged a differ, Paul." Your uncle David said as he came into the sitting room.  "Name one time."  "You set the cave on fire, three times." He said as you giggled at your uncle Paul's actions.   "Okay. I have everything ready to go." Your daddy said as he picked you up and got you situated before all of them rode off to the boardwalk.  (Time skip to the boardwalk)