Sir Thomas Sharpe & Edith Cushing (Crimson Peak) Catch-Up

A/N- This is my request, since at the time I did want to do a Crimson Peak part. I just hope that no one thinks that I'm being mean and greedy by adding a request of my own, because Crimson Peak is one of my favorite ghost-themed horror movies to watch, even though back in the day when it was released, I HATE it. For the one jump scare gets me every time, even thought I know it's coming, but it still gets me.   Once again, I hope no one thinks I'm being greedy, but I do hope everyone is enjoying this book.  

Also Sir Thomas Sharpe and Edith Cushing don't live at Allerdale Hall, instead they live somewhere in the country side.  

How They Found/Meet You- One night, after leaving a ball, Edith and Thomas were on their way home, when they saw a baby pram, left unattended on a bridge.  "Thomas, please stop," Edith said as Thomas stopped the carriage and Edith got out.  She went over to the pram, where she saw a tiny baby, shivering due to the baby being wet from a previous rain shower.  "Thomas!" She called to him as he ran to her. "Edith? What's the matter?" He said as he looked down in the pram and saw the baby. He took off his coat and swaddled the infant, who began to cry.  "Oh, I'm sorry little one," Thomas said as he gently began to soothe the baby. "We need to get the baby to a doctor," Thomas said as Edith suggested going to see Dr. Alan McMichael. "Then let's go." He said as the three of them went back to the carriage and Thomas told the driver to go to Dr. McMichael's office right away.  "Right away, Sir Sharpe." The driver said as he turned the carriage around and went to Dr. McMichael's office. 

Once they arrived at Dr. McMichael's office,  Thomas helped Edith out the carriage as all of you went inside. "Alan? Alan!" Edith yelled, getting his attention. "Edith? What are you and Thomas doing here and at this late hour?" He asked. "This baby needs medical attention. Please Alan." She begged him as he took the baby from her and did a full examination on the baby.   "Well I have good news." Alan said as he gave the baby back to Edith.  "The baby is healthy, just a bit cold, so when you all get home, I recommend giving the little one a warm bath and swaddle her/him up in a warm blanket."  He said as he gave the new parents some formula, diapers, an outfit and a blanket.  "The baby is a little girl/boy? I always wanted a baby girl/boy." Edith said as she looked down at the baby girl/boy. "Does the baby have any parents?" Alan asked them.  "No, for we just saw the pram that held the baby girl/boy. No one was around." Thomas said.  "Well, I'll have the police look into this case and as for the baby, would you two like to adopt her/him?" Alan asked as Edith looked at her husband.  "If that's okay with you, doctor." Thomas said as Alan nodded and left to get the adoption papers, while Thomas and Edith got their daughter/son ready to go home.  Once she/he was ready, their daughter/son cried and Thomas asked Edith if he could take his daughter/son and try to calm her/him down.  She smiled as he took his newborn daughter/son  into his loving arms. "Shh... my little one. Mommy and daddy are here. Shh..." He said as the baby girl/boy crying died down to minor sniffles. "It's okay, little one. You're safe now." He said as the baby left out a tiny yawn, snuggled into Thomas' chest and went to sleep. "(Giggles) I think someone found her/his new bed." Edith said as Thomas chuckled as well.  

When Dr. McMichael came back with the adoption papers, Edith and Thomas signed them before all of them returned home and prepared themselves for their first night at home with their newborn baby girl/boy, who they named y/n. 

Their First Night with You at Home- When your new parents brought you home, they saw you shivering and your daddy started a fire, warming you right up as your mommy swaddled you in her baby blanket.  "Hello there little one. I'm your new mommy and other there is your new daddy." She cooed as you cooed at her.  "Darling, I'm going into town for a bit to see if I can get some baby essentials." He said as he left to go to the store, while your mommy got some mommy-daughter/son time with you.   "My little precious baby girl/boy.  Mummy and Daddy want you to know that we love you so much and we are very blessed to have you in our lives." Your mummy said as she kissed your head.  When your daddy returned,  he got everything out, prepped some baby bottles for you and even got the diapers ready, for when it was time for them to be used.   You were sleeping soundly in your mommy's arms, which made your daddy smile. "It's getting late, Edith. We should get to bed." He said in a gentle whisper, not wanting to wake you.   "But where will y/n sleep, Thomas?" She asked as he saved his bassinet from when he was born.  "I know it's not fancy, but it will do." He said.  "Thomas, I don't think y/n needs a fancy bassinet to sleep in. All she/he needs is our love and us to be there for her/him. Expensive items can't buy love, but two people who love each other and are willing to raise a baby together, now that's love." She said as she laid you down inside of your daddy's bassinet, which was cleaned and new bedding was added.  Your daddy tucked you in as both of your parents got settled in for the night.