Ben Willis (I Know What You did Last Summer)

A/N- This character was requested by CoolDude. I do hope that you enjoy your request and I do apologize for taking so long to get to your request and a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for your help. 

Also since Ben Willis had two children, in the movie, I'm making him have his two children, Susie and William, even though Susie died in the first movie, I'm making her still alive, but up to a point. 

How He Finds/Meets You- One summer's night, while out oh his boat, Billy Blue, Ben Willis heard a crying sound and saw a basket, floating in the water.  Acting fast, he used a pole, he got the basket and gently placed it onto the boat.  "Now let's see what's making that noise." He said as he opened the basket and found a newborn baby, who's little face was red and sticky from it's tears.  Ben wrapped up the baby in his jacket to keep warm and gently shushed the baby. "It's going to be okay little one. I'm going to take you to a hospital to get you looked at right away." He said as he drove his boat back to the docks and asked one  of his friends if they could tie up Billy Blue.  "Sure thing, Ben." His friend said as he took the baby to the nearest hospital to get looked at. 

Once there, Ben saw a nurse and told her what happened. "Thank you sir. You may follow me and I'll put you in a room, while I get a doctor to examine the baby." She said as Ben had look of worriment on his face, for all he could think about was the baby.  "Don't worry sir. I'm sure everything will be fine."  She said as she and the baby left to go to the examining room, while Ben waited in the room.  Once the baby got it's check-up,  the nurse knocked on the door and came in with baby. "Mr.?" "Willis. Ben Willis."  He said.  "Mr. Willis, I have good news. The baby is 100% healthy and there's no broken bones or anything, but we would like to keep a close eye on the baby." She said. "Is it okay if I stay overnight with the baby?" He asked. "Of course.  I'll go get some warm blankets for both of you and I'll get you some food."  "Thank you nurse."  He said as he took the baby out the the hospital's bassinet and held the baby.  "You're a fighter, aren't you little one?" He cooed as the baby giggled up at him.   "You know I still have to name you. I think I'll name you, y/n. Do you like that name?" He asked you as you snuggled up, trying to get warm.  "I'll take that as a yes." He said softly as he swaddled you in his jacket to keep warm until the nurse came back. 

His First Night with You at Home- Once you were released from the hospital,  your new daddy got a car seat for you and placed it in the back of the car and went to a nearby baby store to buy you all the baby items he would need to take care of you.  You saw a Flounder plush, which your daddy saw you making grabby hands at. "Do you want the fishy, baby girl/boy? Then daddy will buy you the fishy." He cooed as he got you Flounder and placed him in the cart.   After all the shopping was done, your daddy's cell phone went off and he saw it was a call from his daughter, Susie.   "Hello."  "Dad, where are you?" "I'm getting a few things at store and I'll be home soon, sweetheart." He said.  "Okay dad." She said as they both of them hung up the phone. (Time skip to home) 

Once you and your new daddy were home, Susie came out and hugged her father. "Dad, I thought you were dead."  "What made you think that, Susie?" "Well I came home but found it in darkness, but I knew that you were probably out fishing, so I didn't worry too much but as it late out,  I noticed you still weren't home and I got worried." She said as she saw a baby's car seat in the back of the car.  "Dad? Why is there a baby's car seat in the back of the car?" "Susie, I'd like you to meet your new baby sister/brother, y/n.  Y/n is the reason I didn't come home, for I found her/him in the water in a basket. Once I got her/him, I went to the hospital to get her/him looked at."  He said as he got the car seat out of the car.  "Aw dad. She's/he's so cute.  Do you need help with anything?" "No dear, but could take y/n inside. I need to call your brother to come over and help me." Your daddy said as your sister took you inside and made tea for your daddy and herself as they waited for William to show up.