Valentine's Day Special (Part 1) (Michael Myers- Jigsaw)

A/N- A HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for all of your help. You're an AMAZING HELPER.

Also I do apologize that some of the stories are short, but I'm trying my best along with the help I get from my follow followers. 

Michael Myers- Today was Feb. 14th, Valentine's Day.  The most romantic day of the year and your daddy wanted to do something super special for your first Valentine's Day.  "Y/n? Do you want to go out and have dinner with daddy?" He asked as you came ran to him, hugging his legs. "Dada!" "Hello baby pumpkin.  Do you want to get food with daddy?" He asked as you nodded.  "Okay y/n.  Let's get you changed and we'll go get yummy food." He cooed as he took you to your nursery and got you changed for dinner.  (Time skip to the restaurant) 

He took you out to a local restaurant where both of you had the Valentine's Day dinner for two

He took you out to a local restaurant where both of you had the Valentine's Day dinner for two. "Is your dinner, yummy baby girl/boy?" Your daddy cooed as you shared your dinner, which was heart shaped chicken nuggets with your daddy. "Aww. Thank you, y/n." Your daddy cooed as he ate the chicken nugget.  After dinner, the nice waitress brought out a a sundae for you and your daddy to share. (Time skip to home)  Once you and your daddy were back at home and got you ready for bed, but you wanted to watch the most romantic Disney movie ever, Disney's Lady and the Tramp.  "Alright, my little pumpkin.  We'll watch Lady and the Tramp." He cooed as the two of you got some snacks and blankets before turning on the movie and having cuddles while the two of you watched the movie. 

David, Star & the Lost Boys-Tonight, your parents were taking you to the boardwalk, where they were having a Valentine's Day themed carnival at the boardwalk.  Your mommy got you changed while your daddy made sure that your sidecar was ready.  "Dada!" You said as you ran to him and hugged his legs.  "Hello there, baby girl/boy.  (Gasps) Look at how cute/handsome you look." He cooed as he gave you kisses.  "Dada! Op! (Stop)" You said while giggling.  "You better have some kisses for me." Your mommy said as she got her jacket on.  "Dada got in trouble, baby bat." He said as you gave the cutest and adorable shocked face that your parents had ever seen. "Nuu! Dada nu ouble. (No trouble)" You said as your parents chuckled. "Someone loves her/his daddy." Your mommy said as your daddy buckled you into your car seat  and helped your mommy onto his bike and off you all went to the boardwalk.  (Time skip to arriving at the boardwalk) 

  (Time skip to arriving at the boardwalk)