Ryuk (Death Note: The animated series)

This character was requested by turtleangel10.  I thank you for your request and I'm soooo sorry that it took me soooo long to get it done.  I do hope that you'll enjoy your request.  

Warning: Uses the word(s): death and killing. 

How He Found/Meet You- One night, while out looking for someone to take over the  Death Note, Ryuk, one of the many Shinigami and the keeper of the Death Note, Ryuk saw two guys trying to kidnap a baby!  "I know that I shouldn't intervene, but a kid's life is at stake." He said as he went to go save the little baby.  "Hey! Leave the kid alone or else." Ryuk said.  "Or else what, dude?" The kidnappers said as they began to scream as Ryuk took care of them and saved the baby from two thugs.  After Ryuk took care of those thugs, he looked over at the baby, who was crying. "I better get you to a hospital, but no one can see me, unless." He said as he saw Light Yagami.  "I think I found the perfect one to be the holder of the Death Note and a helper." He said as he got the baby, dropped the Death Note, flew down and landed in a tree.  Light saw the Death Note and touched it. "Hello there.  My name is Ryuk and I am the keeper of that book you're now holding. Now I favor to ask of you, mortal. I found this tiny human alone and I need some as you humans say "help" with it. So if you help me,  I'll show you how to use the Death Note." He said as Light agreed to help Ryuk.  "Pleasure doing business with you, Light." He said as he, Light and the baby went to Light's house. 

His First Night with You at Home- When Light, Ryuk and the baby were back at Light's house,  they all went right to into Light's room. "So Light. How do I take care of this tiny human?" Ryuk asked.  "Well first of all, this is a baby. And they need a lot of love, care and affection." Light said as he showed Ryuk everything that a baby needs from bottles to toys.   Luckily Light had some money and went out to buy everything that baby needed, so Ryuk could take care of the baby.   When  Light returned back home,  he laid out all the clothes and blankets, threw them into the washer and got them cleaned, so the baby would warm after the baby has it's bath.  "Hey Light. What's that white thing?" "That's a baby's bathtub. It's for the baby, so it can get cleaned, which is what you're going to do." Light said. "I think you forgot that I have sharp nails and you don't give me orders. I give you orders." He said just as the baby began to wake up and started to cry.  "Make the kid stop crying." Ryuk said as he covered his ears.   Light came up with an idea. He covered Ryuk's hands with special gloves, so he couldn't do any harm to the baby.  "Okay, now what do I do?" Ryuk asked. "Pick up the baby and gently shush it." Light said as Ryuk did as he was told. "Shh... little one. It's okay, you're okay." Ryuk cooed as the baby crying began to settle down. "There we go. All better now?" He asked as the baby cooed up at Ryuk and the baby's tummy growled. "Are you hungry, little one?" Ryuk cooed as he made some applesauce. 

As Ryuk was feeding the baby, he saw that the baby was covered in applesauce.  "Someone needs a bath." Ryuk cooed at the baby, who giggled up at him.  "Are you a little trouble maker? Are you my little trouble maker?" He cooed as he picked up the baby and took it to Light's bathroom, where Light had set up the baby's bathtub.   As Ryuk got the baby ready for it's bath, he had found out that the baby was a little girl/boy.  Ryuk smiled and he called Light into the bathroom to help bathed the baby girl/boy.   After the baby girl/boy was bathed and was dried, diapered and dressed into a fleece sleeper, Ryuk took the baby girl/boy into his arms. "So what are you going to name the baby girl/boy, Ryuk?" Light asked.  "I think I'm going to name my little demon, y/n." He said as you cooed, sleepily at your new name and went to sleep.  "Sleep tight, little demon. I l-love you." Your new daddy said as the two of you fell asleep on Light's bed, while Light did some school work. 

Who They Trust to Babysit You- The only people your daddy trusted to babysit you was either Light Yagmi or Misa Amane, since they were the only two with Shinigamis.  (Down below are pictures of Light with Misa and Misa with her Shinigami, Rem.)