Tara Carpenter (Scream 5 & 6)

A/N: Warning: Cursing, Mentioning of the word(s): stab, kill, killer.

Also a HUGE THANK YOU to Chanbien for your help with this book. You're an AMAZING friend and helper.

How She Finds/Meets You- One night, while walking home from work, when she heard a baby's cry. At first, she thought that someone had a movie playing, but when she walked by a box, her though went away. "Oh, you poor little baby. Where are your parents?" She asked as she found a note, which angered her. "Well little one. How about I take you home with me? I promise that you'll have a loving home and family to be with." She said as the baby cooed up at her. "Let's get you looked at before I take you home." She said as took the baby down to the local hospital to get the baby looked at.

After the doctor examined the baby, Tara had found out that she was the proud new mother of a little girl/boy, who she named y/n. "Let's go home, baby girl/boy. For you have a favorite special aunt, who I know is going to spoil you." She cooed as you cooed up at your new mommy as the both of you headed home and your mommy called her half-sister, Sam Carpenter/ Loomis and told her to pick up some baby items.

Her First Night with You at Home- Once both of you were home, your Aunt Sam was waiting for her sister to ask her a very important question. "Tara? Why did you told me to pick up baby items?" Sam asked her sister, when she heard a little cute giggle. "Tara? When were you pregnant and who's the father?" She asked. "Sam, calm down. I wasn't pregnant. As I was coming home from work, I found this little one, all alone. No parents. No aunts or uncles. No other family members, just a note saying very, very hurtful things about this little one." Your new mommy said as she gave the note to Sam, who read it as it made her heart broke. "Oh Tara. You did the right, plus I'm really happy to be an aunt." She said as you giggled at your family. "Well little y/n. Let get you warmed up." She said as she took you into the bathroom to give you a bath. (Time skip to after bath time) Once bath time was over and your mommy got you dried, diapered and dressed, your Aunt Sam had made bottle for you. While your mommy was feeding you, your Aunt Sam put up the bassinet and placed it in your mommy's bedroom before setting up the rest of the baby stuff. "Okay Tara. I'm going to head off to bed, so goodnight to you and goodnight to you too, y/n." She said as she kissed you goodnight and went to bed.

Just as you finished your bottle and your mommy burped you, she knew that your diaper was wet and she changed you quickly before she swaddled you up in a blanket and laid you down in the bassinet. "(Kisses your head) Goodnight y/n. Sweet dreams and mommy and Aunt Sam love you very much." Your mommy said as she went to sleep and all of you had a good night.

Who She Trusts to Babysit You- The only person your mommy trusted to babysit you was her sister/ your auntie, Sam, since she was family.

The Nurseries/Bedrooms  They Make for You- Today, your mommy and Aunt Sam were hard at work, making the perfect nursery for you, while you were playing in the playpen, watching Rupert. "So what type of nursery are we going for?" Your Aunt Sam asked. "Well I want it to be spooky, but baby friendly spooky." Your mommy said as they got to work. After a few hours of hard work, your nursery was complete. All was left was to was to get your approval. When your mommy and Aunt Sam came downstairs, you saw them as your mommy picked you up. "Hi baby girl/boy. Did you enjoy watching Rupert?" She asked as you giggled. "I'm glad you did and guess what. Mommy and Auntie Sammy have a special surprise for you." She cooed as she took you upstairs to your nursery.