Zurial (30 Days of Night) Catch-Up

A/N- This character was requested by my GREATEST helper, Chanbien.   I thank you for all your help and I do hope that you enjoy your request.  Also Happy Belated  Birthday my friend :)

And I apologize for taking sooooo long on your request, but I do hope the wait was worth it. And thank you Chanbien for your help. You're the BEST! 

Warning: Some mentioning of the word(s): Blood, killed/ murdered, death

How He Found/Meet You- It was a cold, winter's night in Barrow, Alaska, when Marlow and his gang were out looking for their meals, when something caught the eyes of Zurial, one of the members of Marlow's gang.   Zurial  heard a crying sound and followed it.  When he reached the spot where the crying was coming from, he was in shock with what he saw.   He saw a newborn baby, who was shriving due to the cold and snow.  Zurial's undead heart broke, when he saw the tiny newborn.  Acting fast, he scooped up the baby and wrapped it in his coat, hoping that the baby could get warmed up, even if it was just a little bit.   Zurial also noticed that there was a note buried in the snow.  Zurial grabbed the note and took to the skies and flew back to the hideout as fast as he could, for it was a matter of life and death.  

His First Night with You at Home- When Zurial landed, he went inside the hideout, he made sure to do a quick search of the hideout, to be sure no one was home or around.   "Okay little one.  Looks like it's just us. Now let's get you warmed up." He said  as he took the baby to the bathroom and gave the baby a warm bath, where Zurial had found out that the baby was a little girl/boy. "Hello baby girl/boy.  Are you getting nice and warm?" He cooed as the baby giggled up at him.   Just then Marlow and the gang returned home and Zurial sensed them and they all could sense him and the baby girl/boy.   

"Zurial! Why is there human child here?" Marlow hissed. "The baby girl/boy was abandoned. Here's a note I found." He said as he gave Marlow the note.  "This baby is a mistake.  We, the birth parents don't care if the baby lives or dies from the cold. Signed the birth parents."  Marlow said as he read the note.  "Did you get to read the note?" Marlow asked him. "No, for I was trying to get the baby girl/boy warmed up."  "Well, I guess you're a new father to the baby girl/boy." Marlow said.  "You mean, I can keep the baby?"  "Yes, Zurial, you may keep the baby." Marlow said. "Thank you, Marlow." He said as Iris, Marlow's mate brought some baby essentials for her new little niece/nephew. "I thought your daughter/son could use some baby essentials, sleepers, clothes, a coat, snowsuit, and of course baby blankets." she said.  "Thank you Iris. I really do appreciate it."  Zurial said as he took the baby items from Iris.   The baby smiled up at Iris, who smiled in return. "So what are you going to name your little girl/boy?" She asked as she held the baby in her arms.  "I'm going to name her/him, y/n." Your daddy said as he laid out on a bed: a clean diaper, some baby magic lotion and a fleece sleeper.  "I think y/n is a beautiful name, Zurial." Iris said as she gave you to your new daddy and he got you ready for bed.   

Once your daddy had you already for bed, you snuggled into his chest and drifted off to sleep.  Your daddy smiled and said "sleep tight y/n.  Daddy loves you so much." He cooed as he kissed you goodnight  and laid down with you on his bed and went to sleep as well. 

Who He Trust to Babysit You- The only people that your daddy trusted to babysit you was Marlow, Iris, Dane and Lilly.  But he NEVER let Arvin babysit you, for he was nothing but TROUBLE.

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You-  Today, your daddy and your uncles: Marlow and Dane were hard at work making your nursery, while you were out with your aunties: Iris and Lilly at the nearby park, playing on the swings. "I hope y/n likes the nursery that we're making for her/him." Your daddy said.  "I'm very positive that y/n will love the nursery, Zurial." Marlow said as he put up the mobile.  "Plus y/n will love anything that we do, for we are her/his new family and this nursery will be a much better room for her/him, for may not know how her/his birth parents may not have cared for y/n, but I know we'll do a much better job than what they did." Dane said.    As your daddy and uncles finished up with the nursery,  they heard your aunties coming in and they knew that you were back home.   "And we're done.  Now let's go see y/n." Dane said as all of them went into the kitchen, where all of you were getting ready for lunch.