Iris (30 Days of Night) Catch-Up

A/N-  Warning: Mentioning of the word(s): Blood, shot, gun and killed

How She Found/Meet You- It was another dark, cold winter's night in Alaska, when a gang of vampires entered a town and were hunting for exactly 30 days.  The leader of the pack was named Marlow and he had a mate, who's name is Iris.  As Marlow, Iris and the pack were out hunting, Iris heard a crying sound and a growling sound of a wolf.  Acting fast Iris flew to where she heard the crying sound and  basket.  As she tried to get close to the basket, a hungry wolf came out and tried to attack the basket.  Iris hissed and scared the wolf away.  "Now. Let's see what's in the basket." She said as she removed the lid, she was in tears with what she saw.  A newborn baby girl/boy with some cuts on it's skin.  "Who would be so cruel to a child that holds nothing but innocents?" She thought to herself before getting pulled out of her thoughts as she heard the baby. "Oh. There, there now. Shh... you're safe little one.  I promise." She said as the baby cooed up at her. "Iris? Are you okay?" Marlow asked as he and the others found her.  "I'm fine, my love. I just got sidetracked." She said. "Sidetracked by what?" He asked as she showed him the baby girl/boy. "Was it alone?"  Marlow asked her. "Yes.  There were no others. The baby was abandoned." Iris replied.  "Well since there were no others,  we can take the baby in and raise the baby as one of our own." Marlow said. "Oh thank you Marlow."  Iris said as the baby snuggled into her, looking for warmth.  "We better head back home, before the baby gets sick." She said as all of you headed back home. 

Her First Night with You at Home- Once everyone was at home, Arvin, one of the members of the pack, got angry, for he smelled a human. "Give me the human, Iris." He hissed.  "Over my dead body!" Your mommy hissed back.  Just as a fight was about to break out, Marlow got in the middle and flung Arvin out the window.  "Don't you EVER LAY A HAND ON MY MATE OR MY CHILD!" Marlow hissed as the baby cried.  "Shh... y/n. Mommy's here. Mommy and daddy are here." She cooed as you slowly calmed down.  "Don't you EVER THREATEN MY MATE OR OUR CHILD, Arvin!"  Your new daddy hissed at him as Arvin grumbled as he got up from the snow, since he was now outside.   "Iris, my love.  Are you and the baby-." "Y/n, Marlow."  "Who's y/n, Iris?" He asked as she pointed to you. "Oh. Well, are you and y/n okay, Iris?" He asked  as you began to reach out for him.   "Someone wants to see her/his new daddy." Your mommy said as she gently placed you in your new daddy's arms.  "Mind her/his head." Your mommy said as she stood beside your daddy.  "She/he's so tiny." Your daddy said as you cooed up at your new parents.  "I think we better get someone ready for sleepy-bye, for we don't want a grumpy baby."  Your mommy cooed as you yawned and giggled.   After your new parents gave you a bath, Lilly and her husband, Dan entered your parent's bedroom with a few bags.  "We got a few baby items for the newest member of the family."  Lilly said  as your mommy thanked her and Dan for doing that.  The two left, leaving the new parents alone with their newborn baby.   Once you were ready for bed, your daddy made a temporary bed for you.  "Okay baby girl/boy. It's time for bed." Your daddy said as he tried to lay you down in your temporary crib, you began to whimper.   "I think y/n wants to sleep with her/his new mommy and daddy." Your daddy said as the three of you got into bed and went to sleep  as the morning sun took it's place in the sky. 

Who She Trust to Babysit You- The only person that your mommy trusted to babysit you was her mate/your daddy, Marlow.  

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- Today, your mommy had your daddy, uncle Dan and aunt Lilly were busy working something special for you.   You and your mommy were out doing some "shopping."    Your daddy and uncle Dan were busy moving the heavy new furniture into the new room that would be your new nursery.    Your aunt Lilly is an artist and she got the job of painting the walls for the nursery.   After everything was finished and put in it's place, all was left to do was wait for you and your mommy to come home and check out your new nursery.   Once you and your mommy came home, you were a little cold, but your daddy grabbed your new blanket from the nursery and swaddled you up. "There you go, my little bat.  All snuggled up. And daddy will make you some warm milk." He cooed as he helped your mommy with her coat and held you.   "Oh and Iris.  I have a surprise for you and y/n too." Your daddy said as he took you into the kitchen and made you a bottle before taking you and your mommy into the nursery.