Alice (Resident Evil: Movie Series) Catch Up

A/N- This was requested by YuGiOhfan1999.   I hope that you enjoy your request and thank you for your request.  

WARNING: This story is not made for anyone under the age of 17, due to the mention of the words: blood, gunshots, mutation.  Also there is violence in this chapter and there is a photo of one of the "mutants" that was from the movie.  So I'm asking, if you don't feel comfortable with this chapter, please skip it also if you are not 17 years old or older, please don't read this chapter.  

You have been warned.

How She Finds/Meets You- One night, while working undercover at Umbrella Cooperation, Alice and her "husband", Spence  were on a mission to find out what Umbrella was up to, when they heard a baby's cry.  Acting fast they ran towards the crying sound and found a baby, who was left all alone. "You poor little thing. Who would be so cruel to an innocent little baby?" Alice said as she swaddled the baby in her jacket.   Just then they both heard something hissing.  "Alice. We need to run." Spence said as they noticed a whole bunch of zombies were heading towards them!   Alice was able to cover the baby's ears as she began to shot at the zombies as well as Spence.   Once they both made it to the compound, Rain Ocampo, along with the rest of the team, which included: Matt Addison, Chad Kaplan, Luther West and James "One" Shade. "What happened that we all heard gun shots?" Rain asked.  "Zombies. The people that used to be here, are now flesh-eating monsters." Spence said.  Luther noticed that Alice was cradling something close to her. "What do you have?" He asked. "It's a baby.  It was left alone down there with those creatures."  "How do you know that it's not one of those damn things?!" He yelled, making the baby cry.   "The baby is human! Just look for yourselves,  but I warn all of you.  Anyone takes that baby and tries to put it back with those monsters, I'll personally be sure you don't come back."  She said.  

As the others looked at the tiny baby, they knew Alice was telling the truth, for the baby wasn't pale, nor did it look like a zombie.   "I'm sorry, Alice." Luther said as he gave her the baby.  "I'm just a headstrong guy and I'm worried about my team is all." He said. "It's okay." She said as Luther and the rest of the team left, only Matt stayed behind.   "So, what are you going to name the baby?" He asked.  "I'm going to name the baby, y/n." She said as the baby cooed at the name picked by Alice. "You like your new name, huh little one." She cooed as you giggled.  "Well let's give you a bath and get you all clean and check you out." Your mommy cooed as Matt helped her up. "Can I help?" Matt asked as your mommy nodded. 

Her First Night with You at Home- Your mommy and Matt were in the bathroom,  getting you ready for your first bath, which ended up being bath time for your mommy and Matt too.  "You're silly, y/n. Mommy and Matt don't need a bath." She cooed as you giggled.  After you had your bath, your mommy and Matt got you ready for bed.  "Where is y/n going to sleep?"  He asked. "My daughter/son will sleep with me, in my room." Your mommy said as she cradled you in her arms.  "Well if you or y/n need anything.  I'm next door."  Matt said as he left the bedroom.  Your new mommy rocked you as you looked up at her with your sleepy e/c eyes.  "Bedtime my angel." She cooed as she laid you on her bed and tucked you in.  "Sweet dreams y/n. Mommy loves you so very much." 

Who She Trusts to Babysit You- The only people your mommy trusted to watch you was either Matt or Rain, since she was a bit iffy with her "so-called husband", Spence. 

The Nurseries/Bedrooms They Make for You- Today, your mommy, your aunt Rain and Luther were hard at work on making a nursery for you, while you were being babysat  by Matt.   "Where's Matt? Where's Matt? Peek-a-boo!" He cooed as you giggled up at Matt as he played with you and made funny faces at you.  "Sounds like y/n is having a fun time with Matt." Rain said as your mommy smiled as she heard your giggles.   Even James who was the "badass" leader became a big teddy bear, when he heard your giggles.   "Alright ladies.  I think we're just about done here." He said as he took the paint buckets, rollers and pans to go get them cleaned, while your mommy and aunt Rain came to get you.