" 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠. "

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP

" ughh " I say before moving the blanket off of my face before going to turn off my alarm. " Its 7:00 and school starts at 8:45, spring break went way to fast." I say to myself " let me go shower before mom starts rushing me" as I say walking to the bathroom. I start to undress as i turn on the water i like it hot, boiling hot. As im washing up im thinking about a poem i want to write in my book, " Y/N HURRY ITS 7;30 " mom calls out " IM COMING HOLD ON " I scream back.

Me and Mom have been through a lot. we just moved here to get a fresh start away from everything. I have anxiety and depression but it hasn't affected me since the move. I started writing poetry to help cope with all my feelings, it always helped me get it all out.

As im getting dressed i look over and sit at my vanity and look at my poetry book and pick up my pencil. I look over at the time and it says 7:50. " I have about 10 minutes too write something quick " I think out loud"

Poem Entry
7:51
Thunderstorms

my feelings and memories are like the after math of a thunderstorm

first comes the pour, then comes the sunshine and puddles waiting to be stepped in

my feelings and memories are like puddles, tears of the sky

as much as i try to push each one aside the storm comes again
this time a thunderstorm

the loud clash of lighting the despair it brings

the rain it rings

i open my eyes and my world is clear

not a drop of rain to be seen

my feelings and memories is the thunderstorm but that one only resides in my dreams

" Y/N COME EAT BREAKFAST QUICKLY " she says " IM COMING MOTHER " I scream back, I skip downstairs and make my way to the table to see chocolate chip waffles. My absolute favorite." Mom do you know how much I love and adore you" as I say stuffing my face, "Yes y/n i know now stop talking with your mouth open and eating like that so you can leave for school" she says with a sarcastic tone. I run upstairs and put my homework and my books away in my book bag.

I run downstairs and kiss my mom on the cheek, "BYE MOMMY " I scream. " LOVE YOU HUNNY" she screams back. As I leave the house i put my AirPods in and play my playlist, I take a glance at the time 8:31 "oh shit" I say running to school.

As im running up looking at my phone I bump into Midoriya and Ochako and she drops her books, "oh god im so sorry I wasnt paying any attention" I say with an embarrassed smile while helping her pick up the books. " Its okay y/n dont worry about it at all " she says with her smile trying to comfort me " well now that your here come walk with me and deku" she says standing up. " sure " I say

I'm on my phone checking out my instagram while walking and saying hi to everyone we bump into. I take a glance at my phone and I bump into Katsuki Bakugou. He drops his book and as I go to pick it up he slaps my hand away, "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING" he shouts calling attention to us. "you do know I was trying to pick it up right no need to get your panties in a bunch katsuki" I say sarcastically taking a glance at his book "Romeo and Juliet never pegged him for a romance guy" I think to myself. "Why the hell do you keep calling me katsuki knowing I hate it shithead" he says angrily. "I do it because I know you hate it asshole" I say walking away from him.

Me and katsuki have always bumped heads since we first met. We're always arguing in class needing teachers to shut us up and we take our sparing very seriously.

I'm walking into class and aizawa is on the floor in his sleeping bag. Bakugou is screaming at kirishima once again as I go sit down. Aizawa gets up " Please take your seats so I can explain the projects and assign partners so I can go back to sleep" He says groggily. A project? finally im so excited for this!! I think to myself.

" You and one other person will stay in a house together and 'raise' a kid with a quirk. you will be required to stay in the house for three weeks and theres no buts and or ifs, got it?" He says. " yes aizawa we reply " after the three weeks are up you will write an essay and you will tell me how this helped with your quirks and how to better use it outside the school and around others and yes there will be separate rooms" we nod as he continues. "Now for the pairings" he says.

Project pairings

Ochaco Uraraka + Izuku Midoriya
Tsuyu Asui + Yuga Aoyama
Tenya Ida + Mina Ashido + Eijiro Kirishima
Mashirao Ojiro + Mezo Shoji
Koji Koda + Rikido Shato
Toru Hagakure + Denki kaminari
Minoru Mineta + Hanta Sero
Momo Yaoyorozu + Shoto Todoroki

last but not least

Y/n L/n + Katsuki Bakugo

" you've got to be shitting me " I say out loud
Calling attention to myself