" 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐣𝗼𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?!? "

"You've got to be shitting me" I say out loud
Calling attention to my self

"Bakugou wake up y/n's you're partner" Kirishima whispers in bakugou's ear, startling and waking him up. Bakugou looks to the board immediately and then looks at me. "ILL BE DAMNED IF I HAVE TO LIVE IN A HOUSE FOR THREE WEEKS WITH HER" he shouts, "Listen katsuki I don't wanna live with you either so aizawa change this please" I say calmly with my eyes closed.

"No" aizawa says. I shoot my eyes open like i've seen a ghost "This is a joke right?!? You expect me and the guy who has to secrete sweat to set off explosions to live together for three weeks.. the one and only katsuki bakugo " I say sarcastically. Bakugo glares at me hid red eyes "OHHH bite me, you have the same powers as the half and half bastard over there you extra." he says with a very dry tone looking up at the ceiling.

I teleport to his desk and slap him silly.
Bakugou looks at me with rage balling his fists up, "Y/N minus 30 for smacking bakugou. You and him will live in the same house for three weeks and say something again so I can fail you and make my life easier." aizawa says.

I teleport back to my seat and look at my red hand and all I feel is anger, I breathe to calm down my nerves and figure I should apologize to bakugou and get his number so we can figure how to go about this. The bell rings and aizawa zips himself up and rolls out the classroom, while everyone's leaving I go up to bakugou.

"Listen im sorry for slapping you, honestly you aggravate me and you're annoying but we need to-" I say before bakugou interrupts me " yea whatever just give me your number and we can talk about this later" he says while picking up his book.

I'm shocked that he didn't scream at me like his annoying ass always does, I put my number in his phone and save my contact and give him his phone back. He looks at me with an intense glare that makes me get tingly everywhere. The hell was that feeling, those red eyes such mystery, there kind of lustful and calming.. I think to myself while walking out the class walking towards ochako, midoriya and ida.

"So how do you plan on sharing a house with bakugou for three weeks" says midoriya with a worried face, "yea you two really do hate eachother" says ida. "I gave him my number so we can figure this out but honestly I dont know ow im gonna do it guys" I say worryingly. "Me and bakugou have always been head to head since our first encounter my poetry book is gonna be full after those three weeks." I say chuckling as we walk to our lunch table.

Flashback
y/n and bakugo's first time meeting
_______________

"Oh god im late for my first day of school" I say running through the halls thinking out loud. I look behind me for a split second and BOOM, I bump into someone like an idiot.

"Hey im really sorry let me pick that book up for you" I say with a shy smile reaching down ' smack '. " Do yourself a favor extra and get lost you klutz" He says with a dry expression,"No need to be rude you asshole i was trying to help" I say while fixing my skirt and walking into class, he screamed something but honestly I didn't care enough to hear.

'You must be Y/N L/N im aizawa your teacher and your late find a seat" he says groggily. I find a seat next to a girl with brown hair and a nice style and she flashes me a warm smile so I return one back. While taking my pencil and notebook aI see the asshole who I bumped into earlier and roll my eyes at him.

"Katsuki hurry up to your seat so we can start introductions" aizawa says, "its bakugou not katsuki" he says angrily sitting down a few seats away from me. "First name and last name and why you're here" aizawa says. " Katsuki Bakugou and im here because I wanna be the #1 hero. I will beat you all" he says rudely, I scoff and he shoots a stare "Hi im Y/N L/N and im here because I wanna do as much as I can as a superhero to help others" I say happily and hear katsuki mumble "pathetic" under his breath.

Flashback Ends
_______________________________

PING

As im walking home I hear my phone, I shuffle through my bag in attempt to look for it and I drop my poetry book. I find my phone and pick up my book and to my surprise look at who's name is on my phone....

Maybe : katsuki.

katsuki: yo asshole

Authors noteeee
hey loves chapter 2 is complete and I hope you enjoyed it as much as the other. If it feels long i apologize i just wanted to give some backstory on there relationship :)))) again thanks for all the support it means the world until next time <33
-jayy ;)