"𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝐞"

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up and my mind immediately darts towards katsuki. I feel so bad that the argument escalated like that.

I walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth and do my early skin care routine and decide to put on makeup since today me, katsuki, and sage are going out. I put some skin tint on my clean fingers and rub it around, I then add some blush and finish off with a little mascara. I get a whiff of something good that katsuki's making for breakfast so I make my way downstairs.

"Good morning guys" I say with a smile on my face "good morning y/n, your foods in the microwave" sage says before continuing her conversation with katsuki. I grab my food from the microwave and sit at the table and bakugou gets up immediately letting out a 'Tch' under his breath.

"Come on your not seriously still upset about last night bakugou" I say before taking a bite of my food. He washes his dish, grabs his book and walks up the stairs and slams the door to his room.

"What happened between you guys last night I say that you guys got a little close in the kitchen while grabbing my airpods. I thought you guys were going to kiss" sage says making a kissing face while going to wash her dish.

I walk up beside her " We did get a little close but I doubt it was that way. We got into an arguement because he had my poetry book and I thought he looked through it" I say while she signals me to give her my plate to wash.

"Thank you" I say and she nods her head motioning to continue what I was saying "He got mad and said he hated me which I know isn't true and called me stuck up so I might've took it too far and told him to fuck himself..." I say looking down messing with my nails. "Y/n bakugou doesn't hate you so I know he didnt mean what he said. Did you even apologize?" she says turning off the faucet. "No" I say shyly "so apologize formally, do something nice for him get him a book you know he loves reading." She says before heading up the stairs.

While I was picking out an outfit for the day I was thinking about everything sage said for a 12 year old shes good at giving advice. I know im in the wrong here but me and katsuki haven't always been somewhat decent towards each other so I just thought he would've looked through it to be an asshole. Maybe ill pick him up a poetry book when we step out today.

 Maybe ill pick him up a poetry book when we step out today

A/N : this is your outfit or whatever you wanna pick :))

Even though I had curves I always loved wearing baggy clothes. The street wear style changed my life it just made me feel so much more confident in my skin and on the days I didn't wear oversized shirts and wore crop tops and boyfriend jeans or cargos I felt so confident.