" 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 "

Time skip to the day before the project starts
_____________________________

Bakugou's done a decent job at not being an asshole lately but today he's just on 10 and nobody knows why. Today I was rushing out of the house and decided to put my hair up in a messy bun and kept getting compliments all day.

After lunch me, mina, momo, ochako were talking about starting the project tomorrow and figuring out how we were gonna hang out.

"We all should get together and take the kids out so we can maintain our sanity in these houses" says mina playfully "I'm actually excited to start the project me and deku get along great so im excited" says ochako with a smile. Me and the rest of the girls shoot a stare and each other and chuckle "ochako when are you and midoriya gonna confess your feelings for eachother" I say lowly so only we hear. "Yea you guys are cute together" says momo "me and midoriya are only friends. I dont know if he feels the way I feel about him and im scared to ask or to say something" ochako says shyly "I think you should give it a shot ochako I see the way he looks at you and the way he blushes when you guys speak. Just be honest with him you never know" I say supporting her "so does that mean bakugou has a thing for you because lately after your conversations he blushes or smirks" says momo. "huh really" I say as she nods her head, "dont even mention him the project starts tomorrow and Im not excited for the arguements" I say while walking back to my desk as all might comes in class.

"Before your project starts tomorrow we are gonna be training today. You will be allowed to take your hero suits with you in case of any emergencies. The life of another person person is in your hands so you should not only be thinking about yourself but your child and your partner. Now go suit up and we'll meet up outside" says all might with the huge grin on his face.

My hero suit was tight and showed all the curves and hugged my body the right way. It was pink and black with no sleeves, it had pink flames run up the legs which I decided to add to symbolize my quirk. My suit also had a mask to pair with it that was black with pink skull teeth spray painted on it, usually i have my hair down but today I decided to leave it up in that bun.

While everyone else was getting ready it was me, bakugou, denki, kirishima, midoriya and ochako waiting on everyone else. Me and ochako were talking and she goes to talk to midoriya real quick and denki approaches me.

"Y/n I just wanted to say you look really nice with your hair like that" denki says with a blush on his face. " Aww thanks denks you don't look too bad yourself" I say with a smile and a small but noticeable blush. "Tch" I hear come from someone's mouth and when I look its bakugou and he's side eyeing me and denki, the hell is his issue now. At this point everyone is ready and all might is calling out names to start the sparing so im not gonna pay him any mind and let him throw me off.

Bakugous pov
________________

Y/n looks beautiful with her hair up in that bun. I've really been trying to keep my composure when shes around so that everything goes okay and we don't argue as much when we move into this house.

Kirishima comes up to me talking but my main focus is on denki and y/n. Why the hell is denki flirting with y/n? and why is she flirting back?

I feel myself start sweating as the anger builds up "Tch" I let out while staring at them. I see y/n look at me and I glare at her while she looks at me with a angry confused look.

End of bakugou's pov
_____________________

"Lastly bakugou and denki your up" All might shouts, I notice that bakugou is really upset with denki and im trying to figure out what the hell happened. That's probably why he gave us that side eye because he's mad at denki about something.

While they spar im thinking about this poem I wanna write before the project starts tomorrow to give me a clear mind and head space and then out of nowhere I hear bakugou screaming. "your pathetic right now usually you put up more of a fight. If you weren't so busy flirting with y/n maybe you wouldn't suck ass" he screams while sending explosions towards denki. I immediately come back to reality after being lost in my thoughts " bakugou what the hell has your panties in a bunch today. I understand if you and denki had an issue earlier but do me the favor you asshole and keep my name out of it." I shout getting both of their attention.

"Me and bakugou didn't have an issue earlier today, I have no clue why hes acting like that" denki says with a confused tone. "maybe is because denki was flirting with y/n" midoriya says while looking out into the trees around us causing everyone to stare at him "did I just say that out loud?" he says while staring and shaking at bakugou giving him a deadly glare. I bust out laughing which sends everyones stare at me and when I realize I stop " your joking right midoriya he cant possibly be mad at denki because of that I mean-" I get cut off my bakugou running towards midoriya and screaming " DAMN YOU EXTRA CANT YOU EVER MIND YOUR BUSINESS YOU LOSER." All might stops bakugou before he reaches midoriya.

" And that concludes the sparing for today everyone be safe in these next three weeks and we'll be checking in on you guys a few times during the week to make sure everything is ok-" says all might while walking away holding bakugou " just let me hit him once, just once so I can show that bastard to mind his business" bakugou calls out. I look back at midoriya shaking, ochako and Ida are trying to calm him down so  I go and try to comfort him.

"Midoriya its okay hes gone now your fine" I say calmly " really? are you sure? maybe hes hiding and trying to find the right time to kill me" he says frantically looking all around him. Ochako pulls me to the side "momo mentioned something about bakugou having a thing for you y/n. Do you think that was him showing it was true? " she asks with a confused tone " no way, theres no way bakugou likes me he was probably just mad about something else and took it out on denki. I'm gonna go because I still need to pack for this project i'll text the girls gc so we can hang" I say walking away from her with a smile " okay y/n see you and good luck with bakugou" she calls out from a distance.

As im walking home im thinking about everything mom and ochako said... could it be true? could bakugou have feelings for me? but how hes always insulting me and were always arguing it makes no sense, could I have feelings for bakugou?

Could we possibly have feelings for eachother?

Authors note
__________________

heyyy my loves chapter 4 is done and i really hoped you liked it. could we possibly be getting some cute moments from these two???? idkkkk read and find out until next timeee <3333
-jayy