"𝐃𝗼 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢?"

THE FOLLOWING DAY

BAKUGOU'S POV

I wake up and look over at the book y/n got me and smile. I sit thinking for a few on how I im gonna mess with y/n and I remember that sage is a prankster.

I get up and put on a white tee and some basketball shorts and quietly open my door and walk to sages room.

I knock lowly and look back in the hallway to make sure y/n isn't up and so I don't wake up sage if shes not up.

"Um goodmorning and its 8 in the morning what happened" sage asks opening the door with her phone in her hand. "Shh and dont act like you weren't up and goodmorning I need you to help me with something" I asked in a low voice. "I always knew you had a thing for y/n. Come inside your hopeless how do you ask me hot to ask her out what the hell, have you never done this before."

"I'm not asking for your help on to ask her out. Plus i do not have a thing for her" I say with a blush on my face. "Look at you blushing, anyways okay so if not for that then for what?." she asks "A prank" I say with a smirk on my face. "Honestly I thought she would be the first to ask me to prank you but anything to do a prank, what are you thinking?" She asks while walking to her bed and reaching under.

"I dont know and what the hell are you doing" I ask while walking towards her bed where the suitcase is "I keep everything I need for my pranks in here. I have trip wire, a gooey slime kit, ping pong balls. Honestly I have everything- why are you looking at me like that" She asks looking at me confused expression.

"what the hell do you do that you have a professional suitcase for these things" I say picking up the tripwire "dont touch and I have all brothers so I learned to prank" she says smacking the trip wire out my hand. "I'm thinking for y/n we should put poppers under her toilet seat because the slime would be hard to get out of her curly hair." she says grabbing poppers, tape out of her suitcase.

"Her hair is beautiful" I say by accident looking at the wall "I thought you didnt have a thing for her" sage says with an eyebrow arched. "I didnt mean to say that out loud" I say while rubbing my nape "mhm sure" she says.

"Okay so im gonna open the door and were gonna be real quiet and walk to her bathroom and im gonna quietly close the door because I dont trust you so here hold the poppers and tape." she says as we walk up to y/ns door I nod back so she knows I understand.

Sage opens y/ns door and we walk in making sure she doesnt wake up. Sage goes and close her room door and I look over at y/n and she looks so cute sleeping, her hairs all over the place it looks like she's forgotten to wrap her hair before she fell asleep.

Sage hisses and signals me to her with y/ns bathroom door open, I walk in and she closes it quietly. "Stop staring at her creep" she says while lifting the toilet seat up "I wasnt staring" I say "you were though, its fine I find it cute even though you guys wont admit theres feelings there " She says while signaling for me to pass her the poppers and tape.

"I doubt she feels any kind of way towards me" I say looking at what she's doing. "I think you two need some help honestly. Y'all argue like a damn married couple and always share cute intimate moments, plus im a girl trust me she has some type of feelings" She says placing the poppers on a line of tape.

"I dont know. I like her I do but I never did before, we hated eachother cause she was just so intolerable but seeing her outside of school something changed" I say leaning on the sink. "You didnt have to tell me you liked her because I already knew" she says chuckling while placing the tape under the seat. "Tch whatever. You done?" I ask "yea just about were gonna leave and when we hear a scream we'll know so try not to stare at her sleeping creep" she says grabbing everything and handing it to me. I stick my tongue out at her and she does it back while reaching for the handle.