"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧?"

THE NEXT DAY

Bakugou's pov
_______________

I woke up and the sun hit me right in my eyes and in an instant last nights argument flashed me.

I felt like shit all over again I grabbed my phone, got up and walked to my bathroom and texted sage to see if she was up so we can make breakfast and talk.

After I finished brushing my teeth sage had texted me back saying she was already downstairs so I made my way there.

"Morning kiddo" I said while reaching out my hand to do our handshake. "Bakugou what the hell happened last night that all that went down" sage asks while doing our handshake. I look around to make sure that y/n wasnt around to hear.

"We got into a little argument because we had a moment and she accidentally burned a book I was working on for her" I say while putting the bacon to make "a moment? a book?" she asks with a confused face.

"We might've kissed last night" I say while mixing the waffle mix and chocolate chips "IM SORRY WHAT?- oops sorry for screaming" she says with s smile. "Well after we kissed I had her poetry book in my hand and she bad mine and a ball of fire in her hand and dropped the book and then the fire on the book" I said looking at her.

"So? then what happened" she asks "I might've screamed and cursed at her-" I say before I feel a hard slap on the back of my head "ow what was that for" I ask rubbing it.

"For being a A-hole" she says "you know her past bakugou so why would you go and make her feel like that. Especially after you both shared a emotional moment, bad move bro" she says "I didnt mean to I swear, its a poetry book i've been working on for her about my past and just things of her. But then I realized there was no actual damage done to the pages and it was too late." I said taking the waffle out of the iron.

"So you screamed at her and there was nothing actually wrong with the book?" she asks "yea-" and she slaps me again "I doubt your getting a word out of her anytime soon and making her favorite waffles wont help" she says going to sit back down.

I rub my neck again and look at the clock on the wall "your hits hurt, can you go get her she probably up but doesn't wanna see her" I ask with a big smile "fine but im on her side" she says getting up and walking away.

End of bakugou's pov
____________________

I woke up and my mind went to katsuki and I started crying and I hear two knocks on my door.

"Katsuki if its you I dont wanna talk to you" I say sniffling "no its just me sage, can I come in" sage asks from behind the door "yea of course come in sorry" I say.

She comes into my room and notices me wiping tears off of my face "y/n whats wrong?" she asks before coming next to me and hugging me tightly.

"I dont even know why im crying, I dont cry ever." I say sniffling "I understand, but you like him and you both shared a vulnerable moment last night. I'm not gonna justify his stupid behavior and im on your side but he had good intentions it just came out horribly wrong" she says rubbing my arm to comfort me.

"He made breakfast so use the bathroom and calm down and come down when your ready" she says getting up from the bed "okay, thank you love you" I say getting up from my bed "of course love you too" she says before leaving my room.