"𝐡𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝗼𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬"

TRIGGER WARNINGS: MANIPULATION IN A RELATIONSHIP, THOUGHTS/MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDE
_________________________________

"Michael" I respond...

"Okay? and who's michael?" katsuki asks looking at me. "Remember yesterday at my mothers house and I told you that some bastard did a number on me? yea ha meet the bastard" I say looking at michael up and down.

"Aw come on don't be like that. It was so long ago cant we be cordial" michael says walking towards me. Katsuki stands up in-front of me "I think you should back up and go about your day" katsuki says looking slightly down at michael. "childish if you ask me but whatever, see you later y/n" michael says winking at me before walking away.

After michael walks away and is out of my sight its like my world came crashing down on me I stick my face into my hands and started to hyperventilate. One moment im so happy and the next im reliving everything I thought I buried years ago.

FLASHBACK
_______________

"He's a piece of shit and constantly disrespects you, the fuck do you see in him?" says mia. "Mia you know I love you and I appreciate how much you look out for me but behind closed doors he's the sweetest person. I just feel so comfortable talking to him, its hard to explain I don't know why he acts like that in front of people." I respond.

"Look as your friend theres nothing that I can do but support you, bitch you know I love you" mia says "look hes calling" I say showing her my phone.

"What happened michael? aren't you traveling?" I say looking at my phone "fuck you answering the phone like that for? anyways I have someone who wants to talk to you." he says. "You always gotta say the most disrespectful shit, and what do you mean you have someone who wants to talk to me?" I say muting myself and moving the camera out of my face.

"you hearing this?" I say shooting mia that look "mhm" she responds. "hello?" a females voice comes from the phone I unmute myself "um hi.." I say in a skeptical tone "yea are you his girlfriend?" she says to me in a rude tone "if i was?" I say looking at her face.

"Well he says your not, whats that about?" she says mia comes up and grabs my phone "fuck is your problem bitch? did he tell you that you were his girlfriend because let me break it down to you since you might not know how it works over here k? okay so once he leaves from whatever hole he's crawled into over there he's gonna come back and he's gonna talk to a bunch of other females like he usually does. Now I don't know what he's told you but when he's here this girl next to me is who he calls just to let you know. bitch." she says to the girl on the other line.

"Mia what the fuck is your problem we just having a simple conversation?" michael says "now you know damn well not to speak to me like that because im not y/n and to this day I don't know why she lets you speak to her like that but you know damn well you tryna disrespect her right now go suck a dick and die." mia says in response "girl up to this point hang up on his bitch ass and call it a night. You to bad to be arguing with some short fuck." she says looking at me giving me my phone.

"Do me the favor and dont call me again" I say before pressing the end call button. I breakdown "what the fuck is wrong with me" I say mia comes over and holds me "theres nothing wrong with you y/n" she says rubbing my back.

"I swear when its just me and him hes not like that at all. He shows me affection, always compliments me. Now its like he doesn't even care." I say sobbing "That's what he does and you let it happen. you tolerate it and thats why he takes advantage of you and manipulates you like that. Remember when you called me after speaking to him on the phone and you told me that he said that if you did what he does to you it would be a problem. He manipulates you he feeds you what you want to hear and then fucks you up in the head. His cousin even said it he's a piece of shit y/n" she says looking at me.