"𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐧"

THE NEXT DAY

I shuffle around in the bed before I open my eyes while momo is trying to wake me up.

"Wake up love the boys made breakfast" she says putting her hair up in a bun. "I'm up, im up" I say moving the blanket off of me.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face, the usual of course. I walk out and I hear momo downstairs talking to everyone.

I go downstairs and the girls are eating and watching tiktoks on their phones. "Morning beautiful" katsuki says handing me a cup of coffee, not gonna lie I may have blushed a bit but he aint notice. "Morning everyone" I say to be petty and katsuki chuckles.

"How did you sleep last night y/n" shoto asks "I slept great, thank you guys for having us over" I say while drinking some coffee "yea of course, we need to plan another day with everyone maybe to like an amusement park." momo says eating her breakfast.

"That's a great idea, we have training today so ill ask all might and aizawa if its okay" I say taking a bite of the waffle. "shoto making breakfast, I was in shock" momo says "um excuse me" shoto says and I start laughing. "The food is really good guys thanks" I say looking at katsuki and he winks at me.

We all finish breakfast and chill before me, sage and katsuki have to get ready to go train.

After we get ready we make sure we have everything and say bye to everyone before we leave.

"Thank you guys again for having us over" I say hugging momo "yea thank you guys" sage and katsuki say. "Of course, let us know how aizawa and all might feel about the idea" shoto says "of course, see you guys" I say walking to the car.

We pack the car and drive to the school so we can start our training session.

"Goodmorning, please hurry up im tired" aizawa says "morning" me, sage and katsuki say in unison. "Today you and katsuki will spar against eachother and then all three of you will spar against me and aizawa." all might says.

What a great time to get back at katsuki for all the bullshit hes pulled hehehe.

"I'm ready" I say with a big smile "Bakugou you look scared" sage says laughing "psttt me no way" he says confidently. Me and katsuki get into our corners and get into position "Go" all might screams.

As soon as I hear the go I teleport behind katsuki and freeze under his feet and throw a punch, he dodges it and send an explosion my way.

I teleport next to him and get get into a close range battle, I'm throwing punches and kicks and he dodges all of them. He throws a combo at me and kicks my side and there I get an idea and smile. He looks at me with wide eyes like if hes nervous.

I light a fire ball in my hand quickly and throw it at his feet and then kick his face "thats payback for the kick" I say smiling he looks at me and wipes the blood from his nose and smirks "looks like ive met my match" he says and I smile "yea whatever".

He throws a punch and I grab his hand and throw him to the other side of the field and quickly teleport to him, he throws multiple explosions around to create smoke around him.

He runs behind me out of nowhere, grabs arm and pins me on the floor and gets close to my ear "what a pretty view and here I thought you were gonna win" I chuckle and flip him over and pin him down and freeze his hands "spoke to soon" I say getting up.