" 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝗼𝗼𝐝 "

THE NEXT MORNING

"Y/n wake the hell up" Bakugou calls out loudly from outside my door I move around my bed covering my face and then the smell hits me.

"Are those chocolate chip waffles (or whatever flavor you prefer)?" I say loudly before running to my door and opening it to see sage about to knock. "Bakugou made chocolate chip waffles" she said stunned by my sudden movement as I run downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and see a stack of waffles on the counter and katsuki in an apron with a white tank top and grey sweatpants on. I sit there and admire his toned body, my eyes staring at him as he takes the waffle out of the waffle maker.

"Are you staring at me y/n" Bakugou says with a sly smirk on his face "I think she was" says sage behind me making fun of me with katsuki. "NOOO no I wasnt I was just in awe that you could actually cook" I lie with my eyes closed looking to the side "okay this actually smells really good so im gonna go brush my teeth and wash my face and ill be down asap" I say excitedly.

As im brushing my teeth and washing my face I start thinking about how hot bakugou looked while cooking. I mean bakugou wasnt ugly. Nobody ever said he was hes just a dick half the time but he was definitely attractive.

I run downstairs to see sage sitting at the table eating her waffles and what looks like a fruit salad bakugou made while on her phone. I walk into the kitchen and I see bakugou flipping the wafffle "how many do you want? amd do you want some of this fruit salad I made? it has strawberries, mangoes and pineapples" (or any fruit you prefer). " 3 is fine and yea sure thank you" I say while hes handing me my plates.

"So when did you have time to get this and dont tell me you left sage here while I was asleep" I say cutting into my waffle "of course I didnt leave her here what do you think I am an idiot?" he says while walking to the table with his plates. "Yes" me and sage say in unison laughing afterwards, I take a bite of my waffles and this shit is so good. "Katsuki where did you learn to cook like this" I say eating with such excitement.

"I taught myself, is it good" He says to make fun of me "Anyways you said you wanted waffles so since sage was up we decided to go to the super market real quick and pick up some fruits. We had to get a carton of eggs since you dropped them like an idiot yesterday." he says while laughing at me making sage laugh too as they do there hand shake.

'AWWW you did this for lil old meeee thank you assholeee" I say getting up and wrapping my arms around his shoulders as if I was hugging him. "Why dont you gets just get together?" sage asks while looking at her phone. I quickly back away from bakugou blushing a little to hard. I go to sit back down to finish "What time is it?" I ask to change the mood "11 o'clock" sage says "shit come on get up we gotta get dressed we have training in an hour."

As im washing dishes bakugou is bringing me the rest of the plates. "Thanks for the breakfast bakugou it was really good and nice of you" I say while scrubbing. "Tch whatever.. your welcome" he says walking out of the kitchen I giggle as I finish washing dishes. I see that my phone gets a notification from aizawa saying that we have to wear our hero cons times since I heard bakugou's scream YES i assume he saw the message.

After I washed the dishes I showered and washed my hair and took my hero costume out and slipped it on. I looked in the mirror as im fixing it admiring how good it looks on me today. I put my vanilla smelling butter cream for my hair in my hands and rake it through my hair. I use my denman brush to brush all knots in my hair through so its smooth.