" 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐥𝐞 "

Trigger warning : mentions of blood and self harm
_________________________________

I find my phone and pick up my book and to my surprise look at whos name is on my phone....

Y/N PHONE SCREEN
_____________

Maybe : katsuki.

katsuki: yo asshole

i forgot i gave my number to you  -me

katsuki: yea whatever anyways i need my grade up so we need to find a way to make this shit work. you and your annoying voice are intolerable but the project starts in a week , i'd appreciate it if you wouldn't annoy me or hit me extra

okay so do me the favor and not be an asshole all the time, your incredibly rude and it's disrespectful -me

katsuki: tch. ill try. extra.

huh? did i read that right? you saying you'll try. i mean you still called me an extra but round of applause to you LMAO -me

katsuki: tch whatever.

END OF Y/N'S PHONE SCREEN
____________________________

Bakugou's pov
___________

I look up at my screen and start walking away from the wall I was leaning on with a gentle smile on my face. This girl really has me smiling.. of all people her I mean shes not ugly but shes y/n.

End of bakugou's pov
________________________

Wow I never thought bakugou could be somewhat decent. He's not the worst but he is an asshole I think myself while putting airpods in my ear.

The day is beautiful its spring time so the cherry blossom trees look so pretty. They always gave me a sense of calmness sometimes I would sit outside on the roof and just write infront of the cherry blossoms.

As im walking up to my house I notice that the cars not here which means mom probably stepped out for a few. On my way to my room I stop in the kitchen and grab a water and pack of goldfish. I walk up the stairs to my window and throw my book bag on the floor and open it to grab my poetry book and pencil, I proceed to walk to my window to crawl out of it and on to the roof.

I take a deep breath and center myself while looking out at the trees and the academy in the distance. I'm not one to ever show emotions in front of people because being vulnerable to me is scary as hell.

I open my book and grab my pencil and here goes..

Poem Entry
5;44

The petals I see during the spring remind me of you

The petals I see during spring remind me of the memories when the resurface for the 10th time

The petals I see during spring give me a sense of comfort

The sense of comfort you never gave me

The sense of comfort that I never had while you were around

That sense of comfort I found when I looked down at the bloody napkin

That sense of comfort was your doing love

That sense of supposed comfort you thought you gave that lead me astray

The petals I see during the spring remind me that you are no more

The petals I see during the spring remind me that those memories are nothing but a memory

The petals I see during the spring give me a sense of comfort because now I can enjoy them

"Y/N how many times do I have to tell you to not sit on the roof, you could fall jesus come get down and help with the groceries" mom calls out to me with a calm but strict tone. " sorry mom im coming down now, you know thats where I go to think and write" i say happily.

My mom has always been supportive of my writing. She always knew its what I loved to do and that I was good at it. We had a bit of a rough patch at one point after he left and it made me fall out of love with writing. My mind was clouded with thoughts I never thought I would think, after a while I started writing again to help when memories resurfaced.

My mom is beautiful, she might annoy me but shes all I got and I love her more than life itself. She's my bestfriend but there are things I keep hidden even from her.

After putting the groceries away my mom starts cooking. She's making sushi my favorite so you already know im excited. "So mom i have a project in class and I have to stay in a house with a classmate that I have issues with for three weeks" I say in a frustrated tone. " Three weeks and what and I gonna do while your gone" she says jokingly " dont let this classmate get the best of you y/n I taught you better. Dont let anyone push you around either but give it time maybe you and this person will be friends after this" she says while rolling up the sushi.

After dinner I worked out a bit and showered. Before going back to my room I stop and grab a bottle of cranberry juice and made my way upstairs turning off all the lights. My room was my sanctuary it had LED lights all around and posters of my favorite anime and manga. I did some homework I had to do and watched some kakegurui while laying down.

Everything my mom said to me was playing in the back of my mind. She was right. Not that I've ever been a pushover but sometimes I do let bakugou get the best of me sometimes I never understood why though.

Bakugou is probably the rudest person in that school and he just aggravates me. He was oddly being somewhat nice earlier and it caught me off guard. The glare he gave me earlier sent chills all through my body too, maybe we could be friends in the future if he was less of an asshole I would consider it. Let's see if he stops being an asshole like he said he would.

Authors note
_______________

heyyy my loves <33
i made this chapter 1000 words just to give you a lil more. i hope you enjoyed this chapter and the poem because i cried and loved writing this for you guys. btw TYYY FOR 52 READS I LOVE YOU GUYS AND APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT !!!!!
until next time yall ;))
-jayy