"𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥"

I woke up the next day with a splitting headache. I wanted to bash my head into the wall im guessing its from all the crying I did yesterday.

I shuffle out my bed and walk into my bathroom and look at how wild I look it deadass looks like a bus hit me. I use the bathroom and brush my teeth and do some skincare. Today im gonna work on some school work and study with katsuki of course if he's up for it so we can figure out how to write this paper, but first I have got to get rid of this headache.

I grab my phone and look at the time 9:46 am. Why the hell am I up so early? I open the door and walk downstairs it looks like nobodies up yet so I can take my time and make a tea while I make breakfast.

I put the water to boil in the tea kettle and I hear shuffling behind me. "Morning beautiful" katsuki says rubbing his eyes in his morning voice "oh uh morning katsuki you scared me" I say bushing rubbing my neck.

"What do you plan on making? and do you realize you have no shirt on?" he asks "um I forgot about that sorry and why are you looking? plus right now im making some tea to help with this headache I have that makes me wanna bash it against a wall" I say grabbing an apron and putting it on.

"Go sit down" he says coming next to me with no damn shirt on "excuse me?" I ask with a confused face looking at him up and down "you said you have a headache right? now go sit down and ill make breakfast and your tea" he says looking down at me "katsuki im fine" I say going to grab the mango tea packets he slaps my hand away "y/n go sit down please I can make the breakfast and your tea its no issu-"

"Just let your boyfriend do it" sage comes in the kitchen saying "UM WHAT? BOYFRIEND? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SAGE?" I say really loudly and awkwardly "ha im sorry im gonna go sit down now" I say nervously with my head down.

"Calm down it was a little joke although you guys did get really close yesterday but we dont have to talk about that" she says while doing her and katsukis handshake "morning kiddo, leave her alone your making her flustered" he says laughing. "Oh so this is funny?" I ask sternly "no ma'am sorry here's your tea" katsuki says handing me the tea then laughing again with sage.

"Y'all think ya funny well haha so funny and I wasnt flustered. HE doesnt make me flustered at all" I say sipping my tea "do the thing bakugou" sage says snickering "what thing?" I ask. Katsuki starts moving closer to me and brings his face close to mine "your hair looks like shit by the way" he says then walking back to the stove. "Asshole" I say sipping my tea to hide my blush.

"Look shes blushing" sage says "am not" I say back to her "are too" she replies "ugh whatever thanks for the tea" I say to katsuki "welcome" he says winking back at me.

"Katsuki after we eat breakfast and chill can we work on our paper together? we really need to brainstorm some ideas since its a joint paper" I say while watching him make chocolate chip waffles "yea of course just come to my room when your ready to work" he says flipping the bacon "okay cool" I say with a smile

After katsuki finished cleaning I cleaned the table up and sage offered to wash the dishes so I went up to my room to lay down and see if this headache would calm down. I winded up falling asleep for about 2 and a half hours. I woke up and my headache was still there but not as bad as earlier I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and put my hair into a bun and throw a sweatshirt on.

I pick up my phone and text katsuki to see if he's up and ready to study and he replies immediately after telling me to come. I grab my bookbag and laptop and open my door. I knock twice and hear him scream come in.