"𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

TRIGGER WARNINGS: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, SLIGHT MENTION OF ABUSE, MENTIONS THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE (will not happen)
please if this will trigger you read with caution, be considerate of others feelings as part of this is personal to me and might be to others as well.
_________________________________

THE FOLLOWING DAY

I woke up to the bright run that beamed right on my eyes, I put my pillow over my face groaning at the sudden light.

I look over at my clock and it reads 8am, wow today im finally on schedule. I woke up early today so I could make breakfast since katsuki always does. Sage told me he has a thing for fruity pebble pancakes so im gonna make them with bacon on the side.

I get up out of my bed and walk into my bathroom to use it, brush my teeth and do my skincare. We don't have to be at moms till about 4pm or so, well all get ready later on.

I grab my phone and walk out room looking through the hallway to see if katsukis up. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and wrap my curls (or your texture hair) into a bun and grab my phone to shoot a text to sage letting her know im making the pancakes and if she wants to help.

I go to wash my hands and start to take out everything I need and put them on the counter. "It's nice that your doing that for your boyfriend" Sage says popping up from the corner "hes not my boyfriend and you scared the shit out of me, wash your hands and pass me the milk and pancake mix please love" I say while reaching for cereal in the pantry.

"I love you and bakugou but im over the neglect of your feelings that you both have" she says while drying her hands and opening the fridge. "I love that you love us but its complicated, somethings telling me that he doesn't like me but between us. I do have feelings" I say while grabbing the milk and mix out of her hands.

"All im saying is I dont think you guys give eachother enough credit. I think he likes you I just dont think he knows how to express himself" she says standing in the corner watching me "I dont wanna get hurt, it takes a lot for me to open up to someone so until I see him show interest thats just how its gonna be" I say putting the bacon on a pan to cook.

"No more katsuki talk for right now before he comes down and I have to deal with his annoying ass smirk because I have feelings, hows school going?" I say flipping the bacon. "Schools good, I miss class but the work packets they gave aren't hard at all" she says sitting on the counter "have you been cheating on it" I say looking at her with a smirk.

"Ahh you know me too well y/n, but no I think ive cheated on some of the math but I know it all already and it makes no sense to work through all of it again when I can copy and remember it like that. I like english though, writing relaxes me if its interesting" She says while eating the dry fruity pebbles.

"You sound a lot like me, I love to write its the only way I can express myself fully and be understood. It's why I write poetry" I say grabbing the fruity pebbles from next to her and pouring it in the mix adding a tiny sprinkle of salt into it.

"Did you just add salt?" she asks looking at me puzzled "oh hehe yea I did it adds a kick you'll see" I say winking at her. "Why did you start writing poetry?" she asks, "I had alot on my mind with everything going on around me, I made some bad choices along the way but then I joined a poetry class and was able to express myself without words in a beautiful way" I say while flipping the bacon.