"𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞."

"Alright movie time" I say looking at her and laughing.

That night we watched the whole first maze runner and we just enjoyed to so much. Sage winded up falling asleep so katsuki put the blanket over her so she wouldn't be cold.

We creeped over to the kitchen carefully so we wouldn't make noise "aww she fell asleep" I say opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water. "Yea she looks peaceful, I was thinking we can go up to one of our rooms and read. I still haven't finished the book you got me" katsuki says leaning at the doorway.

"Yea sounds good, your room okay?" I ask "yea lets go grab the bag of sour patch kids" he says. I grab the candy and we slowly walk past sage sleeping and walk up the stairs.

Katsuki opens the door "you can sit on the bed I like sitting on the desk chair anyways" he says closing the door behind us "cool, I forgot to grab my book in my room so ill be back" I say opening his door.

"Okay im back, this was a great book pick for my by the way I haven't read it yet and I brought my poetry book and a pencil so I can write something" I say going to sit on his bed.

"You ever gonna let me read a poem" he looks up from his book "maybe one day but todays not that day" I say giving him a big grin. I open my poetry book and take some deep breaths before I start "hey what time is it?" I ask katsuki "11:33pm" he responds.

Poem Entry
11:33

those red piercing eyes that make me fall into a trance

the past that haunts is an emotion described only in 4 letters p.a.i.n.

he left me in thoughts that suffocated me I almost lost myself

the sacrifice of an unhappy happy heart

a warm touch

when you look at me do you feel a way?

do I mean something to you or are you gonna play my mind how he did?

I closed my book hoping he didn't catch a glace "katsuki go back to your chair thanks" I say looking into his eyes "come on just let me read one" he also making puppy eyes.

"do you think your cute?" I say looking at him "no but you do" he says winking at me I roll my eyes and flip through my book "one poem is all you get" I say "the one you were just working on maybe?" he asks sitting next to me "no nice try" I say winking at him.

I showed in the poem I wrote when we got here (on the chapter labeled Thank you katsuki".

I look at him and is body language as he reads and his breathing slows and his shoulders sink
"its beautiful." he says re reading it "really you actually like it?" I ask "yea of course the words you use, the way you phrase everything. Just by reading this it makes me understand you more" he says looking at me with a soft smile.

"Can I take a picture of it" he asks "oh? okay yea go for it" I say in shock as he takes the picture. He grabs my book too mess with me "katsuki give me my book back please" I say getting up from the bed "come take it from me" he says.

He extends is arm all the way up as if im a dog so I can jump for it "give it to me you streetlight" I ask looking at him "streetlight?" he asks looking at me with a confused face. "Yes streetlight you tall fuck" I say.