"𝐝𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝗼𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠"

a/n: this is what the house looks like from the outside and when you walk in

_________________________________

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself hot stuff" I say with faint cheeks and a smile.

I grab my book bag and another small bag out of the car and walk up to the house to drop it off. I walk in and im in awe, My jaw is on the floor from how beautiful this place in. I walk around taking in everything and look at the kitchen, im definitely going to absolutely love cooking in.

"Shit katsuki why didn't you tell me this place was beautiful" I say in a shocked tone. "Y/n I just got here too what the hell are you talking about" he says rudely "you could've texted me asshole and wow look at you using my first name instead of extra. I'm proud of you bakugou were heading in a good direction" I say sarcastically while still looking around.

I look over at his face and he's looking at me with a weird confused face. "What's your issue now katsuki" I say with a questioning tone " you never call me bakugou, you always call me katsuki because you know I hate when people call me that" He says with a straight face. " boy I was tryna be nice, im proud of you not being an asshole."

"Whatever extr-" katsuki starts too say before I turn around to see who's footsteps those are not paying attention to him. It's Sage Akagi the girl were supposed to look over, shes so prettyy. She looks over in my direction and walks over to introduce herself. " Hi im sage akagi I prefer sage only" she says in a low tone kind of looking down.

"Hi love im y/n l/n im excited to be here with you and by the way girl you are so pretty I cant" I say with a cheerfully relaxed tone. she looks directly at me and shots a warm slime and then looks at katsuki  laughing because he's mumbling at the fact that I ignored him. "I'm guessing you two already met" I say, " you were late, of course me and her met already dipshit" he says laughing.

She walks up to him and they do a hand shake and hes actually smiling. Katsuki never smiles at least not fully showing his teeth its always the cocky smirk he does. " Hold on hold on, we not gon skip past that like y'all dont already have a hand shake what the hell. Katsuki your smiling ive never seen you smile with your teeth before." I say happily