9

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"TSUKKI!" Yamaguchi called out, waving his hands in the air beckoning the tall blonde.

He watched as Tsukishima slowly dragged his feet to where he stood near the gates, beaming at Tsukki excitedly.

They have just finished Midterms exams and they were blessed with the great winter break, where the two have decided to celebrate in Tokyo.

It was rather cold, however, despite how cold it was, Yamaguchi didn't feel a thing, actually, he felt happy and warm.

Butterflies erupt in his stomach and heart, imagining their adventures in Tokyo.

They eventually made their way down to the designated platform, waiting for the train to Tokyo.

"Are you excited Tsukki?! Cause I definitely am!" Yamaguchi exclaimed, excitedly.

His arms wrapped around his black and orange bag, a faded 12 and 1 patch sewn on the front.

"Eh" he responded, plopping on his headphones, blasting his music, drowning out Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi felt a pang to his heart, however kept a small smile on for Tsukki.

He stood beside him, waiting for the train.

When the train arrived, Yamaguchi and Tsukki entered, looking for an available seat.

"I didn't think it would be this packed..." Yamaguchi murmured, trying his best to follow Tsukki and not get lost in the sea of people.

"A-ah" he mumbled as he was being pushed back and separated from Tsukishima, losing sight of him momentarily.

As he fought through the seas of people he found it hopeless...

Then, he suddenly felt a hand gripping his own, his eyes trailed up noticing Tsukki holding his hand,

Before Yamaguchi can process anything though, Tsukishima tugged him forward causing Yamaguchi to trip and face plant onto Tsukishima's chest. Tsukishima helped Yamaguchi to get back up, still doing him close as he leaned in until he reached Yamaguchi's ear.

"Stay close" he murmured, causing the tips of Yamaguchi's ears to turn bright red.

Yamaguchi nodded, hoping that Tsukki couldn't see his flushed face.

Tsukki guided Yamaguchi towards a vacant seat, his bag on the chair.

"Sit" Tsukishima ordered, letting Yamaguchi go.

"B-but T-tsukki!" Yamaguchi protested.

"Just go Yamaguchi," Tsukishima sighed, putting his headphones back on, blasting music.

"O-okay.." Yamaguchi murmured, knowing that Tsukishima probably didn't hear him,

He stared off into the distance, slowly falling asleep.

New Year Fireworksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें