2

He didn't want this.

Tadashi never wanted this.

Yet here he was again, in a funeral home..mourning another loss.

This time, the two people lying in the coffin weren't people he was really close to yet...

It was painful.

Again, it was the agony of his fellow teammates that hurt him.

Their crying faces, their screaming for them to come back.

It was all too painful.

"KIYOKO?! WHy-?! Why didn't you tell me? You're.. You're supposed to tell me everything! Why? Why? WHY? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Tanaka Ryunnosuke yelled, clutching the coffin of his late wife, Shoyo quietly hugging his father confused as to why he was screaming at his mother.

"Why? Kiyoko Why? P-please d-don't go... d-don't leave me and Shoyo, please, please, I'm sorry for being a terrible husband, I-..I'll be better! I- p-promise!" Tanaka sobbed, he then turned to the other coffin.

"B-bro, w-wake up, p-please, c-come on! Come on! Not you too, please don't leave me too" Tanaka cried, clutching the coffin of his best friend in one hand.

In one coffin, lay Tanaka Kiyoko who died of her illness which was... stage four breast cancer...she never told anyone...

Then in the other laid Nishinoya Yuu...who commited suicide after he heard the news of the girl he once loved was dead.

"K-kiyoko m-my love.....N-noya bro, hey come on you guys...t-this prank i-isn't funny! Please! Get up! P-please! Y-you can't leave me! G-guys, p-please...K-kiyoko, please I-I can't r-raise Shoyo- a-alone! P-please...N-noya please! Bro! Guys! DON'T LEAVE ME" Tanaka screamed, collapsing on his knees.

"Papa...please don't cry..mama...she's just playing hide and seek...we have to find her....I have to find her...Mama..she told me" Shoyo said, wrapping his arms tightly around his father.

"S-shoyo" Tanaka's voice cracked, pulling his sun into a big hug, sobbing, unable to breath.

Tadashi watched, staring at the ground.

Four gone already, Tadashi bit his lip.

He remembered Kei's funeral, it was slow, painful...

He felt tears welling up in his eyes, he felt his shoulder tense and his body began to shake, he clutched his heart, tears flowing freely.

His heart started to hurt..

"KEI! WHY DID YOU DO IT? WHY? WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE LEFT ME TO DIE? WHY? WHY? WHY?"

Memories flooded his brain, that day...that dreadful day...was all his fault..

Questions he once asked came back, happy times haunting him.

Kei, why did you do it? Why? Why? It's not fair...I'm sorry

I'm sorry...

I'm sorry...

Please forgive me..

I'm sor-

Then,Tadashi suddenly felt a hand, softly patting his back, he looked over his shoulder noticing it was Kageyama.

Baby Shoko holding on his opposite hand, curious as to why so many people including her best friend's father were crying.

"K-kageyama..?" Tadashi wasn't that close to Kageyama in high school, but after losing Kei, they formed an odd friendship where they comforted each other, it was a strange yet nice relationship.

"Just cry it out" He said, facing straight ahead, staring at the coffins, eyes void of emotions.

"T-Thank you.." He murmured, unsure of what he was thanking him for...

Maybe it was the comfort Kageyama provided him or maybe it was the fact Kageyama has helped him through tough times despite going through difficult times as well.

"Thank you for h-helping me Kageyama...You've...you've really helped me" Tadashi murmured, taking a deep breath in, letting it out slowly.

Kageyama turned his head, facing Tadashi, he gave him a small smile surprising Tadashi.

"No problem"