7

(.we were happy.)

Tadashi sighed, pulling up in the parking lot of his workplace, he stared at the building reminiscing the time when he first got the job...

Kei waited for him in the car, they celebrated after...it was a joyous moment for the both of them three years ago.

He still had 15 minutes before his shift started, rubbing his cheeks he stared at his reflection.

He didn't look any better then four years ago, black bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep, deathly pale as if he wasn't healthy.

It was like he was a shell of a person who he used to be, he didn't look like the same handsome male he was back then.

He sighed leaning against the steering wheel, shutting his eyes, drowning himself in what used to be happy memories.

.....

"Tsukishima Tadashi.. Correct?" Sojeru, the CEO of the electronics company inquired, observing the male, who shifted nervously under his gaze.

"Yes sir" Tadashi responded, trying his best not to stutter, in the presence of hopefully the future boss.

"You're very qualified for the job...however" Sojeru-san leaned forward, staring deeply into Tadashi's eyes, observing him like a hawk watching his prey.

"Your medical records state that you have...ah, advanced heart failure.."Sojeru mentioned, causing Tadashi to internally groan.

"Yes sir, but I can promise you that I won't let it affect my work quality and behaviour" Tadahi said, trying to sound confident in himself.

"hmm...I see" Sojeru's voice trailed off as if he was deep in thought, he glanced back at the papers.

"And, you're still very young" he noted, returning his gaze to Tadashi who took a deep breath in and out.

"Sir, I'm 24 years old, turning 25 in november, I can assure you I can and will be able to help this company and I hope it's future." Tadashi said calmly, trying to sound as if he wasn't dying inside from the cringe he was experiencing.

"I see.." He glanced back down at the paper for the a millionth time.

"Very well then, let's see what you can do Tsukishima-san welcome to the company" Sojeru said, offering his hand to the now excited male.

"W-wait really? Oh my.. Oh my gosh, thank you! I-...I promise I won't disappoint you sir!" Tadashi exclaimed, bowling down gratefully,

The older male chuckled, "no problem, you start tomorrow, my secretary would email you your schedule and other things" Sojeru informed,

"T-thank you!" and with that Tadashi left the building approaching their car.

"So? Did you get in?" Kei asked, leaning against the car.

"Yes! I got in! I got the job!" Tadashi exclaimed,excitedly jumping on spot a big smile on his face.

"Really? I'm proud of you! Good job!" Kei cheered, wrapping his arms around his ecstatic husband.

Tadashi smiled, pressing his lips against Kei's, shocking the taller male.

"Hmm...kissing me in public~?I thought you hated PDA in public?" Kei teased, his arms still wrapped around the shorter male.

"Well...today's special, come on, I'll treat you to some cakes," Tadashi said, pulling Kei to the car, the bright smile never leaving his face.