6

A week has passed since Kei found out and Kei definitely has been taking Tadashi out to many dates, spending time with him.

But, not only did dates have increased....but doctor appointments as well.

Tadashi laid in bed, scrolling through his social media explore page.

"Oi, get ready, we're going on another date, " Kei said entering the room, taking a seat on the bed.

"Eh..? Right now?" Tadashi asked, looking up at his husband who nodded.

"Alright" Tadashi murmured, standing walking up to his closet, pulling off his shirt, tossing it inside the laundry basket shuffling through his side of the closet.

Tadashi turned his head, noticing Kei's staring at him.

"What are you looking at?" Tadashi asked, smiling teasingly at Kei's flushed face.

He watched as Kei stood up, walking over towards Tadashi, clearly aroused.

He wordlessly wrapped his arms around Tadashi's waist, burying his face against Tadashi's neck.

"Hello? Sir Kei, I need to get ready for our date" Tadashi said, squirming, trying to free himself from Kei's grip.

"You know what? Screw the date let's just stay home," Kei growled, lust evident in his voice.

"Huh..? Wait what?!" But before Tadashi could protest further, Kei dragged him back to the bed.

And let's just say, Tadashi almost wasn't able to walk the next day.