12

(I loved you)

Tadashi sighed, staring at the house in front of him, the name plate "Tsukishima" hung on the gate.

He entered the house, trying his best to hold his tears in, biting his lips, preventing him from whimpering.

Memories flood through his mind, Tadashi almost felt like he was suffocating, it was hard to be here..

It really was.

But...

His eyes glanced towards a picture frame, he and Kei took, they both smiled happily at the camera, fingers intertwined.

Tadashi took a deep breath in, heart beating rapidly.

He made his way up to their room, taking a shaky breath in.

He shakingly reached for the doorknob, twisting it hesitantly, pushing it softly.

He stared at the empty room, missing the dimly lit room, with Kei sitting on the bed a book or phone in hand.

"K-Kei.." He let out a shaky breath entering the room, everything was how he left it, he forbidden the caretaker from touching their room.

Dust layered on the bed and the tables and closet, Tadashi's heart continued to hurt.

He opened the closet door, a gust of dust rushed out, causing him to wheeze, fanning the air, irritatedly.

Tadashi then observed the closet, noticing a small box tucked away under Tadashi's clothes.

He grabbed the box, leaving the dusty room, making his way to the dining room, taking a seat on the chair.

His heart hammered against his chest as he opened the box.

In the box were things Kei had with him before he died, things like his glasses, his wallet, his phone, his fundoshi and...a letter?

He took the letter, placing the box aside, observing the object.

Tadashi was messily written on the envelope, Tadashi's heart raced as he stared at the letter.

Ding~! Tadashi took his phone out, noticing it was his mother who texted him.

Mom: Are you at the festival?

Tadashi's eyes widened, he checked the time 11;25!

He quickly ran out of the house locking it behind him, quickly rushing to his car, the letter in his hand.

Making his way to the festival.