11

(.But, at least we got together, at least we got married, at least our story didn't end like Kageyama's and Hinata's......but still)

"What are we gonna do for tonight?" Tadashi asked, joining Kei on the couch ignoring the burning feeling in his chest and the cough itching at the back of his throat.

"Going to the cliff thingy, where else?" Kei asked, pulling Tadashi to his chest, Tadashi, cuddling his head against his chest.

"Hmm, I dunno, Not like I wanna go anywhere else," Tadashi murmured, cuddling against the blond haired male, it was so comfortable despite the chest pain he was experiencing, he felt extremely nauseous and lightheaded, he almost felt like he could pass out, his heartbeat felt odd and he really wanted to cough, he felt so, so bad.

"Okay then, got your fundoshi ready?"Kei asked, switching the channel, bored out of his mind.

"Yup! I got yours ready too!" Tadashi exclaimed, shooting up abruptly, instantly regretting it as his chest felt like it was on fire.

"Alright, well let's get ready, it takes like 30 minutes to get there,"Kei said, sighing as he got from his seat making their way into their room.

"M'kay!"

......

"Need any help?" Kei asked, watching as his husband struggled to keep up with Kei, breathing heavily.

"No..no I'm fine" Tadashi responded swatting his hand, regaining his breath.

"You sure? I can carry you.." Kei suggested, worriedly as Tadashi wobbled to and fro.

"No,no, I'm fine, D-don't worry about me, L-Lets just go" Tadashi said, grabbing on firmly on Kei's sleeve, leaning against the male for support.

"Okay..."Kei murmured hesitantly, wrapping his arm around Tadashi to help him.

They made their way up to the slope, letting Tadashi take a seat following right after him.

"W-what time is it now?" Tadashi asked, feeling more and more lightheaded as seconds passed.

"Uhm, 11:54, one minute left" Kei said, checking his phone, tucking it back into his pocket, turning back to face Tadashi.

"You sure you're okay? Do you want to go home?" Kei questioned, worry evident in his voice.

"Yes..Yes, I'm alright" Tadashi murmured, his voice slurring themselves.

Black fuzzy spots filled his vision, his head feeling more and more dizzy, his heart beating abnormally hard as if it was going to explode, the pain in his chest strengthened.

He narrowed his eyes, trying to focus his gaze, as fireworks started exploding in the sky but failed to do so as more and more black spots appeared.

"Happy new years and anniversary Tadashi.." Kei said quietly, turning to face his husband, noticing he was struggling to keep himself awake.

"H-ha..Ha-...H-happy, n-new years and...a-aniversa--ry" Tadashi mumbled as things slowly grew more and more black until that's all he could see.