11

After calming Tsukki down, they made their way to their hotel, which they both split the cost between the two

"Hello, Welcome to Hanabi inn, do you have reservations with us?" The old lady in front desk inquired, peering over her black glasses.

"Yes actually, under Tsukishima" Tsukki said, opening his wallet, sliding his I.D across the desk, over to the woman who took it from him inspecting it carefully.

"I see.." She murmured,handing it back, her gaze turned towards her computer, silent clicking sounds coming from her mouse.

"It seems that there were some mistakes made by a new employee of ours and instead of a room with two twin size beds, she booked you under a room with a single bed.." She looked over at the two of them pausing for a moment before continuing most likely looking for a reaction only to see two blank faces.

"And...we're fully booked...I'm sorry for the inconvenience.." She said, bowing down apologetically.

"U-uh...I-it's alright..I-I'll just sleep on the floor...you can take the bed Tsukki" Yamaguchi stammered, smiling nervously.

Tsukishima turned to him, narrowing his eyes.

"Excuse me what? No, I'll take the floor" Tsukishima refused, shaking his head.

"W-what-?! N-No way Tsukki! I called dibs on the floor! Yamaguchi exclaimed, sprinting over to the stairs to find the room and beat Tsukki to it.

"Huh-? WAIT YAMAGUCHI THAT ISN'T FAIR! YOU'RE TAKING THE BED" Tsukki called out to Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi looked over his shoulder noticing that Tsukki was sprinting towards him.

"Wait! you don't-" The inn keeper called out, letting out an amused laugh, knowing that the pair didn't even hear her...

"You don't even know where your rooms' at..."

(...)

"YAMAGUCHI GET BACK HERE!" Tsukishima called out to him as he chased him up and down the stairs causing a LOT of noise.

"No! I won't 'til you promise me that you'll take the bed!" Yamaguchi yelled childishly, rushing up another flight of stairs.

"NEVER!" Tsukishima yelled back,in the same immature tone.

"THEN NEVER!" Yamaguchi exclaimed, laughing at their childlike behaviour.

Yamaguchi smiled, he liked this...

The two of them, laughing and being immature...

"Ah Shi-" Tsukishima cursed, Yamaguchi turned his head noticing that Tsukishima tripped on his feet and now was sitting on the floor.

Yamaguchi giggled.

He walked over to him, offering his hand to his friend.

"Okay, how about we share the floor?" Yamaguchi negotiated, if Tsukki had to sleep on the floor then he would too!

"Fine, deal" Tsukishima accepted, grabbing his hand.

Tsukishima stood up, wiping the dirt off his jacket.

"Uhmm...where did the lady say the rooms' at?" Yamaguchi asked, trying his best to remember..

He turned to Tsukki, expecting an answer...

"Shit"