NEW YEAR FIREWORKS

"Hey Tsukki, what are you doing for New years?" Yamaguchi asked, walking alongside Tsukishima heading back to his apartment

"Nothing, probably study, why?" Tsukishima responded, turning a sharp right, pressing a button, waiting for the signal for pedestrians to cross the street.

"Well, you see, there's this new year festival tonight, they'll have games, food and a firework show at 11:55 pm" Yamaguchi informed the male, following him as they both began to cross the street.

It's been a few days since they've returned from their trip to Tokyo, exactly on their day of departure, Tsukishima and Kozume apologized to each other , which made both Yamaguchi and Kuroo proud.

Now, it was the 31th of december, or more specifically, New years eve.

Yamaguchi had something planned tonight during the firework show, he felt anxious.

But something in his mind was telling him that he had to do it today...not tomorrow, not the day after that...but today.

"And you're telling me this why?" Tsukishima asked, climbing up the stairs,touching the freezing railings.

"Well.. I.. I wanted you to watch the fireworks with me...we used to do it all the time and now, we...we don't so I was thinking that...this year we would... change that," Yamaguchi said following Tsukishima into his apartment, shutting the door behind him.

"So, please come with me, I don't want to watch the fireworks alone," Yamaguchi confessed, taking his shoes and jacket off.

Tsukki groaned.

"Fine, I'll go, but I'm not going to wear a fundoshi" Tsukishima grumbled.

"Yay! Thank you Tsukki!"

(...)

Dressed in his green fundoshi, Yamaguchi waited somewhat nervously for the blonde male to arrive.

However, it was 11:45 and the blonde male was probably not going to show up.

He bit his lip, casting his gaze on the ground,

Please come Tsukki!

He sighed looking at his watch, 11:49...

He started to panic.

What if he doesn't show up? What if he leaves him there?

What if...?

"I'm sorry I'm late...Nii-san forced me into a fundoshi" Tsukishima grumbled, walking up to Yamaguchi dressed in a dark blue fundoshi.

His eyes widened.

"Tsukki?!" Yamaguchi looked up, a smile made its way onto his lips...

"You! You made it!" Yamaguchi exclaimed, beaming at the taller male.