13

"Merry christmas Tsukki!" Yamaguchi exclaimed, walking into their hotel room, a tray of food in his hands.

Free breakfast was the best...

"Merry Christmas" Tsukishima responded, rubbing his eyes, letting out a loud yawn.

"Here! I brought you breakfast!" Yamaguchi said, placing the tray on the table, laying down a pair of Chopsticks for Tsukki.

They've decided to share the bed, which, honestly to Yamaguchi was better than sleeping on the floor...however, embarrassing things were bound to happen.

Yamaguchi nuzzled his face closer to his pillow...a nice smelling pillow, it smelt like fresh strawberries and strawberry short..?

Yamaguchi shot up abruptly, his face turning the brightest shade of red.

Tsukishima's arm was wrapped around Yamaguchi's waist, pulling him close.

The blanket disgardered on the floor, pillows scattered on the floor.

"Uhmm..T-Tsukki?" Yamaguchi whispered trying to wake the male, however he didn't budge.

"T-Tsukki?" Yamaguchi repeated...he didn't move.

Yamaguchi groaned quietly, Tsukki was a heavy sleeper...

He sighed, despite wanting to stay in the position forever...he had to get their breakfast before the cafeteria for free breakfast ended...

He stood up, his face a bright bright red.

"Uh...How was your sleep?" Yamaguchi asked, taking a seat in front of Tsukki, who was currently eating his breakfast.

"It was alright, How about you?" Tsukki asked, looking up at Yamaguchi, noticing his bright red face.

"Um...well it was...good..comfortable, uh nice? Uhm" Yamaguchi murmured, his face still flushed from embarrassment.

"If it wasn't comfortable for you, you don't have to lie,you know." Tsukishima started,taking a bite of his food.

"Just tell me the truth" he continued, glancing down at his phone scrolling through social media.

"It was comfortable! I was just trying to...trying to...uhm" Yamaguchi said, trying to look for an excuse, however failed miserably.

"Trying to...?" Tsukishima stared at the flustered male, trying to understand what in the world he was saying.

"N-nevermind" Yamaguchi sighed, rubbing the back of neck, irritatedly.

"Okay then" Tsukishima mumbled, standing up, heading into the washroom.

"H-Hey! Um Tsukki?" Yamaguchi called out, snapping out of his thoughts, calling out for the older male.

"Yeah?"

"Have you...made up with Kozume-san yet?" Yamaguchi asked, looking down playing with his fingers nervously.

"No...I haven't" Tsukishima responded, turning on the tap, running water for a while, probably doing his morning routine.

"Uhm, you...you should probably make up...um.. We're leaving in two days" Yamaguchi said, checking his phone to confirm.

"fine...I'll call Kuroo later and apologize to Kozume...I guess" Tsukishima responded, leaving the washroom wiping his face with a towel.

Yamaguchi nodded, happy at the idea the male had just proposed.

"Oh! And Umm! I got you a christmas present, um let me grab it" Yamaguchi got on his feet,running towards his backpack, fishing for the blonde male's gift.

Once he found it, he walked over to where Tsukishima sat on the bed,scrolling through his phone.

"H-here" Yamaguchi said nervously, handing the present to the male.

It was a small box wrapped in a dinosaur wrapping paper, Yamaguchi watched anxiously as Tsukishima observed the present quietly.

"uhm-...It's..it's not much, you probably don't..er won't need it and stuff, and uhm if you don't like it I could...I could always buy you a new gift but uhm I saw it and I sorta was um thinking....oh nevermind" Yamaguchi sighed, mentally face palming at the fact he couldn't even form a proper sentence that actually made sense.

Yamaguchi watched as Tsukishima opened the box, revealing a bracelet with a few charms.

"A bracelet?" Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi, who's face started to turn a bright shade of red.

"Yeah, a bracelet..." He murmured, covering his face with his hands.

Peeking through his fingers he watched as Tsukishima observed the charms.

There were quite a few which included his initials, a dinosaur, a moon, a crow, a strawberry and lastly a sun charm.

"I-..I'm sorry, d-do you not like it? I can always buy you a new gift if you---"

"No.." Tsukki murmured, slipping the bracelet on.

"No?" Yamaguchi looked at Tsukishima confused.

"I love it"