A Certain Beginning 2.0

"-" = talking
Normal text = actions/just the story
'Italics' = thoughts
Normal Italics = emphasis

Location, Vale

A boy with a pale complexion and pure white hair with strongest semblance user Accelerator was walking through the streets of Vale. Holding a bag of food from the convenience store he'd just left. As he looked up he saw a group of thugs seemingly trying to threaten him. He wouldn't know he's busy reflecting the sound. He kept walking as they tried attacking him with weapons. Each one bounced off with such force the wielder had their wrists snapped. Leaving them bloodied heaps on the floor from the pain. Accelerator kept walking 'pathetic' he thought to himself. Then when one of the wannabe thugs threw a knife at him it reflected right back at him stabbing him in the side. Accelerator paid no mind to this.

As he got back to his home he readjusted his filter system to allow sound back in and he saw some cans of coffee on the table, he swears there wasn't any in when he left but his inner thoughts were interrupted by a throat clearing and a light turning on. Revealing a man sitting at the table barely out of view when it was dark "..." Accelerator walked past him and picked up the coffee from the table putting the food he got from the store away for later. "Don't you know it's illegal to break into someone's house?"

"Well we both don't exactly have the clearest moral code, so I don't think we can exactly judge each other" the man calmly responded sipping from a cup he had in his hand. Accelerator hated to admit it but he had a point, one trained kids to either defend themselves or become soldiers and the other was....Well him. Realising he may as well see what the fuck Ozpin wants he picked up a can of coffee and walked over sitting down on his couch opposite the room from Ozpin. "Thank you" Ozpin acknowledged the will to listen to him.

"I'll cut right to the chase. Accelerator how would you feel about attending Beacon" Ozpin's question made Accelerator pause and look up in confusion. "Cover up" Ozpin continued on making the albino nod slowly. "There are...certain people, who intend to bring our world to chaos by allowing the Grimm to rampage, I have reason to believe they are searching for ancient relics to bring about the destruction of the world. I myself hid them although over the years so many memories have withered away and I find myself unable to locate the other three in this day and age"

Accelerator narrowed his gaze leaning back on the couch "And I should care why?" He coldly answered although Ozpin showed little reaction to this.

"We both know ever since a certain incident you've lost a certain goal. So I come here with a simple offer, attend Beacon, go to where these relics are located when two of my operatives locate them and destroy them. And I will have General Ironwood erase you from every accessible record in the world, allowing you to go and live a normal life and stop being Accelerator"

Accelerator had went completely silent throughout the explanation, first in anger at what Ozpin was referring to however when he finished the offer Accelerator's eyes were wide at the idea of finally being left alone, finally. He quietly mulled over the idea before gritting his teeth and causing the can in his hand to be crushed spraying the coffee onto the floor.

"I'll be at Beacon for when you have your answer" Ozpin stood up and began walking out leaving Accelerator to sit there.

Accelerator scoffed and threw his coffee at the trash can in the corner "Motherfucker" he mumbled and reluctantly laid on his side facing the couch and closing his eyes.

As Accelerator tried to sleep he was met by flashes of bodies splattered across the floor, insides ruptured, limbs mangled and crushed as if a building fell on them and Accelerator stood in the center of it all as blood filled the room.

His eyes looked empty and void of all life as he tilted his head back staring upwards at the sky being engulfed in the blood. Causing Accelerator to instantly snap back awake not even fourty minutes after he initially tried going to sleep.

"fuck. That dream again?...." he began thinking about the benefits he'd possibly get from going to Beacon. His apartment. If you could even call it one. Was a pretty shitty place to live. So if he went to Beacon he'd get a free place to stay. Plus he'd excel at any subjects. He is a genius after all. And of course the reward Ozpin offered.

'plus. I've got to do something to make up for-.... Nevermind' he cut himself off then got up and walked outside. As he manipulated wind vectors again he sent himself flying, this time towards a specific location. Once he arrived he saw Ozpin waiting "alright Ozpin. I'll join. But know this, I don't intend to be lied to. So everything about who we're fighting, who you truly are and everything. Spill it all"