A Certain Plan Falling Apart

Accelerator was in Ozpin's office with a can of black coffee drinking while listening to Ozpin "You need me. To go and see that this lady makes it here unharmed. Alright. Although I best get that permission I want for this. If she's as important as your thinking. That means any attackers should be taken out"

"Very well Accelerator" Ozpin nodded "Although. I want to show you something" his serious tone made Accelerator raise an eyebrow slightly at his serious tone and nodded slowly as Ozpin stood up and led him somewhere. "No other soul knows of this, I trust you'll keep this secret"

Within 10 minutes Accelerator and Ozpin stood in a secret room with a large door at the end of it, "what the Hell is this, I couldn't even feel the vectors of this place"

"This, is where I keep the relic i have in my possession" Ozpin replied. Accelerator walked towards the door and placed a hand on it focusing and activating his electrode again as he grit his teeth forcing the giant door to start softening letting his am sink through it like it was made of tofu before forcing his other arm in too and pull it open without requiring the necessary power to open it normally. "Ah, I was going to open it for us but that works too" Accelerator scoffed and clicked his electrode and turned it off.

The two entered the completely different room causing Accelerator to look around before noticing something in the very centre of the room, a crown. Accelerator's eye twitched as he heard a humming, "what is that noise?" He asked making Ozpin look at him with a puzzled expression.

"What noise?" That simple question caused Accelerator to look at the crown again. "What do you hear?"

"A humming. Doesn't matter, why are you showing me this relic? Do you want me to destroy it?"

"No, I want to show you what you'll be looking for once my intel gets back to me about the locations of the others. And see how your ability would react to the doors, to see if you could access them without needing power of the maidens, regardless, I've delayed you enough, your escort mission should be attended to soon"

"You're the boss" he walked to a elevator and in minutes he was back at his dorm telling the others "I'll be back soon. Old man is sending me on a errand" he turned and began leaving when he felt something tug the back of his shirt. He turned his head slowly and looked down at Last Order "what is it brat"

"Will you be okay when you get back? Asks Misaka Misaka worried already" She pouted

Accelerator nodded "I'll be fine. I'm Number One for a reason" he pat her head and she smiled letting go of his shirt and he left.

He was soon standing at the courtyard staring at the sky. He reached up clicking his electrode and he took one step and he was immediately zooming through Vale at ridiculous speeds. So fast even he was having trouble reacting in time cutting it close at some parts. Whatever Ozpin wanted him to go after. He meant business. Which meant by extention. 'she' was involved

In nearly 8 minutes he'd reached his destination. Coming to a halt being followed by an incredibly fast rush of wind Accelerator now saw a woman and a horse "Maiden"

"Accelerator" Was her simple reply as she got her horse ready to head off "I assume your the escort I'm meant to expect"

"Your smarter than half the dim wits I've met in my entire life lady. Yes I am" he hummed and turned around turning off his electrode "you go ahead first. I'll jump in and deal with whoever comes. Because we both know. Someone will be coming after you"

She nodded and listened to his instructions and began to go ahead. Accelerator following in the distance 'come ooooon now witchy. I know you'd send someone here. Hurry up already' he soon enabled his electrode to check for something. 'I knew it. There's a small group of unfamiliar vector signatures' he grinned and waited.

Amber however was already experiencing the first two. Right as she was about to activate her maiden powers something shot past her and the one with metal legs was immediately launched back with a broken nose as Accelerator looked at his fist "damn I'm good." he kicked the ground and sent the green haired one into the air. Feeling nothing but agony once she landed Accelerator kicked the ground again launching her and the other one again

Mercury was horrified when he realised his aura had been shattered already and his nose broken. "what the hell is that guy?!" he asked turning is head to face Accelerator who was grinning

"Me? Oh I'm nobody. Even I don't remember. But you can call me Accelerator. You are painfully unaware of what you are up against." he stopped when he felt another vector "trying to use a semblance on me." Accelerator shook his head  "Let me give you a run down you sad third string. I am Accelerator. The strongest being who is in existence currently not counting the gods. I control vectors. Semblances have vectors. Everything has vectors. Short version is. You are fucked"

Accelerator shot forward and picked Mercury up by his face "I have full permission to deal with anyone who tries this. Goodbye" he focused. And just like that. Accelerator fried him from the inside out using his own bioelectricity to do so. Emerald watched in horror and Amber did the same. As well as the attackers' hidden friend. Accelerator tossed the smoking corpse to the side and slowly turned around "hello there arrow girl" he shot past Amber again and when she turned she saw Accelerator holding a woman up by her throat

"Cinder!!" Emerald yelled trying to shoot Accelerator but it only reflected back and damaged her. By now destroying her aura and even putting a bullet through her side as she laid on the ground bleeding now

"Cinder was it? I hate to do this normally but. You and your emerald haired friend here get to live. Go back to your witch. Tell her I'm coming for her. And I will find a way to kill her" he let go of the woman. After grabbing the arm he could sense had grimm vectors. And tearing it off easily then he launched her back. He walked to the bleeding out girl and nudged her with his foot. The bullet yanked out and he picked her up by the hair. Throwing her at Cinder

"Maiden. Get off your ass and move" he said before turning and continuing to walk away. Amber got up and followed after him. Slightly disturbed but also. Grateful he's on the side they are on. She understands why Ozpin says he's the most dangerous man alive or dead or otherwise. She also now understands his title. The One Who Holds The Power Of God.