A Test 2.0

Accelerator was looking at his Scroll as Ozpin had given him it and a location. Then he saw a Bullhead. Remembering Ozpin told him there'd be one heading to Beacon. He did some quick calculations and then began manipulating wind vectors. He shot into the air flying alongside the Bullhead. Once they'd reached Beacon Accelerator noticed a small boom.

He walked towards it. Seeing the same girl from the store who tried talking to him. Trying to apologise to another girl. A Schnee. Accelerator tched and turned to walk off when the girl yelled "hey you! Aren't you the guy who was flying beside the Bullhead?" Accelerator sighed heavily as now attention was drawn towards him. "yeah" he simply responded "I'm Ruby Rose! What's your name?" the girl now known as Ruby asked him while quickly skipping over

"Accelerator" he replied noticing some kid who'd just puked his guts up looked over "what kind of name is that?" he quickly shut up when Accelerator looked towards him "mine" he raised a leg and stomped on the ground as a small shock wave knocked the boy off his feet then Accelerator kept walking.

Accelerator decided to get away from people by now and with another step he shot off like a bullet. 'So this is Beacon. I'll admit Ozpin, you've got a good looking academy' he thought to himself.

Before long Accelerator stood in a crowd as he was getting irritated by so much noise. He focused and a suddenly purple outline appeared around him. Surprising people around him as he began bouncing noise away from him. His scroll vibrated and he looked at it. Then upwards. Seeing Ozpin was talking. And his words were appearing on his scroll 'clever bastard knew I'd start reflecting noise' he thought. Then began to read the words.

'I'll...keep this brief. You've travelled here today in search of knowledge. To hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you have finished you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you and all I see is wasted energy. In need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this. But your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step' Then the text switched colors to signify Glynda started speaking 'you will gather in the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed' Accelerator turned and began walking away.

That night Ruby, a blond and a black haired girl were talking "Keep it down. Some people are trying to sleep without having to run calculations while they sleep to reflect noise" Ruby jumped into Yang's arms out of shock. Then the three of them looked up. Seeing Accelerator was on the ceiling.

More specifically the corner of the ceiling sitting as if it was the bottom corner. "oh! Accelerator! Hi!" Ruby hopped off Yang. Accelerator stood straight and walked down the wall. He gave a slight salute gesture before he closed his eyes and began doing the calculations. Every few minutes he'd stop to check if he was able to be able to just relax and sleep. Once everything was quiet regardless. He went to sleep finally.

The Next Day: Initiation Day

Accelerator stood at the launch pad devices. As he was launched he had already decided on his landing strategy. He initiated his ability and manipulated wind vectors flying into the sky higher and higher. He hovered with the see through tornado like wings on his back as he looked around for the location with the relics. Once he spotted it he then paused 'before I launched I did a check. There's plenty of grimm vectors around the area' he thought to himself. Then a grin spread across his face as he laughed remembering where the biggest group was

"I got some time to kill. I can speed over once I'm done" he shot towards a area in the forest. Flipping he landed in the middle of a large group of grimm of all kinds. He grinned wider as he raised his arms "come on then monsters" when the grimm charged at him his field automatically reflected them all away. Then he spun in a circle dragging his foot across the ground causing pieces of ground to come up

"Rejoice! This is a greater death than you disgusting creatures deserve!" he widened his reflective field and it caused all the rocks to be sent flying at near super speed and causing the grimm who were hit to be torn to shreds. Accelerator raised a fist as he suddenly shot forward. Now standing on top of one. Grabbing onto it's neck. He manipulated it's body to... Well make it go pop as it imploded. Accelerator kept his sadistic grin at all times.

A few moments passed and he was walking away towards the site. Ozpin was watching from his scroll. Humming as he watched everything on the multiple screens. Especially Accelerator's battle with... No. Battle is being too kind to the grimm. It was a massacre in Accelerator's favor. "is it really wise to allow Accelerator. The strongest semblance user. And someone who's sanity is arguably close to losing it to attend Beacon?" Glynda asked

"He just needs help. That's all" Ozpin stated "direction. I know your skeptical because of his. Brutal streak before he came here. But we need him for the big plan. Besides you trust me don't you Glynda?" Glynda sighed and nodded.

Back with Accelerator he'd gotten to the site when he saw. A weird scorpion grimm. He also saw all the other students he was familiar with. He watched as he saw them take off. He sped towards the site and took one random chess piece. Then he shot off again.

Sitting at the weird castle area when the others arrived. Ruby zoomed towards him "Oh. Hi Accelerator. Wait I saw you out the corner of my eye. How did you-"

"None of your business" Accelerator simply responded. He then noticed the Deathstalker and the weird flying grimm. He hummed "You lot focus on that scorpion. Birdie here's mine. I'm, rather bored" he slightly spread his arms open "what're you gonna do-" Blake began before Accelerator clenched and pulled his fists back as suddenly black tornadoes appeared in the distance and flew at the bird grimm.

Sending the grimm spinning uncontrollably then Accelerator shot after it forming his see through tornado wings. Then he reeled his fist back "hey there feather brain!!" he punched the wing of the grimm. Causing the wing to practically implode as Accelerator laughed maniacally while the other students watched in shock and awe. Then focused and grouped up on the Deathstalker.

Accelerator grabbed onto the grimm's head and flew to the side of the cliff. Dragging it's face against it as he then leapt away and threw it into the air then he flew after it uppercutting it into the air. Doing calculations which kept a barrier of air around him then he flew after it as it was launched into the sky higher and higher every time Accelerator punched it. Then he eventually grabbed it again.

And began spinning rapidly. Then he tossed it at high speeds to the ground. He had sent it so fast it even lit on fire and crumbled into dust before it hit the ground. Then Accelerator came floating back down to the ground. Watching while whistling as he saw the students work together.

Once the threat passed and they headed back to the original point and then to the academy. As the teams were being announced it was declared Accelerator wasn't actually on a team. At least not naturally "however" Ozpin interrupted before anyone could speak "Accelerator did do exceptionally well and shows immense promise. Therefore. He will be getting added to-