Woah

Hmmmm. Wonder how many people read this stupid book. Let's check *sips Dr Pepper*

 Let's check *sips Dr Pepper*

*spits out Dr Pepper* 4.87k people? And 199 votes?! Jesus Christ-

Funny skit over! Thank you to everyone who's been reading my stuff! I really appreciate giving me the time of day or night to read the dumbass shit I write. Usually at very early am hours. While I have been awake for nearly over 24 hours or more.

That aside. Seriously though thank you all! This book is my favorite to write for, mainly cause of Accelerator. The RWBY show. I can bear with until later parts. When it's just unbearable to watch for me. Then there's Rooster Teeth. Who I absolutely despise. Long list of why. But that isn't the point. The point is all of you. And me thanking you. For being great readers and most of you being great commenters. To name a few. ELV. Author Zack (sorry if I got it wrong it's been a while since I checked), and a bunch of others. Your all amazing. Even people who only comment once. I'm grateful for each and everyone one of you. I hope to continue this book as long as I can.

Also if you ever comment anything. Like. Spoilery. Please put spoiler alert first. Cause a lot of people don't actually read any of the books. Myself included I just hear about it. And while I don't care about being spoiled about the universe our Accel boi and the universe of RWBY. Some people do. So please consider that. And this is.

The-Iron-Avenger out.
Seriously though thank you all