A Certain Clone 2.0

As Accelerator was twisting and turning in his sleep from the nightmares he was experiencing of the over 10,000 clones he'd killed. Flashes of a moustached man appeared to him in his dreams, his green eyes stared into Accelerator's soul as in the the he stood in the same room filled with bodies but this time only one was in it as a somewhat, maybe a year, younger Accelerator stood before the man who seemed pleased with this test.

Eventually it go so bad he was gripping his hair and mumbling while moving about. All this noise awoke the others. They walked over and Coco tried to shake Accelerator but her hands reflected back. So they began using their voices to wake him up by calling his name.

Accelerator awoke sitting up. He didn't speak and got up and walked to the windows. He opened them and before the others could try and talk to him he leapt out and manipulated wind vectors heading off into Vale.

Scene Switch

A small hooded figure was wandering around Vale trying to find someone "where is first ranked. Wonders Misaka Misaka as she has been walking for hours" she paused upon seeing Accelerator flying through the air "I've found him! Exclaims Misaka Misaka overjoyed"

Scene Switch

Accelerator landed on the ground and he started walking through the streets he eventually became aware of someone following him. A few more minutes passed and Accelerator sped himself up yanking the hood off of the figure. Seeing... A naked child ".... Eh?" Accelerator blinked. The girl squealed and knelt down covering herself. Accelerator covered her back up. Walking as she talked to him "alright brat. Who are you"

"that's rude! Yells Misaka Misaka saddened she'd even be called that. Even though she knew it'd be what you say!"

Accelerator suddenly stopped walking ".... Did you say Misaka?" he turned his head slowly

The girl grinned "oh? That got your attention didn't it? Asks Misaka Misaka amusingly even though she knows the sad reason why your so interested. I am Clone number 20,001. Code named as Last Order" as she spoke she failed to notice Accelerator was slowly starting to start coming to a realisation, he had subconsciously ignored the appearance of the girl but now as his memories came flooding back to him he found it was undeniable. He turned and kept walking. With Last Order following quickly. She sat down on a bench beside him when he sat down on one.

"god damn brat." he mumbled calming himself down. Then he looked at the kid. He scoffed and stood up "stay. Here. Got it?"

"um. Okay. Says Misaka Misaka as she is confused by this" Last Order stayed standing there

Accelerator left and a few minutes passed when he returned with a bag tossing it at Last Order who looked through it "it's new clothes. Go into that alleyway or something and quickly change. You need something better than a fucking big rag over you"

Last Order's eyes sparkled and she grinned and ran out of view. Moments later coming back out with a bit too large shirt on. Going slightly down to her knees with a white and pink patterned smaller sleeveless shirt on. And pants obviously (edit. My dumbass originally forgot to add that part in) "It's amazing! Exclaims Misaka Misaka overjoyed you'd go through trouble to get this for her"

Accelerator scoffed. In truth he felt responsible already for the clone. Being the reason she was created after all. He sighed when he heard her stomach growl "come on twerp" he began walking away towards a restaurant he knew was open at such early times. 4 am and all. Once he walked in with Last Order the cashier noticed him

"ah Accelerator. Good to see you back. And with a friend. The usual?" The woman was very familiar with him

Accelerator only nodded and told Last Order to go to the counter and find what she wants. When she did they both sat at a booth with Accelerator leaning his head into one hand. Once the food came over he looked at Last Order as they were eating. He swallowed his food and then asked "what's your directive. Your clearly not meant to be a combat clone. Besides the project was dismantled by my own hands"

"I was made to be a control tower for the MISAKA Network. Explains Misaka Misaka then moving onto the second point. The project had a last resort base for more clones. But since hasn't made another since myself. Misaka Misaka answers hoping that explained it"

"yeah..." Accelerator nodded.

2 Hours Later

Team CFVY were walking through Vale with Ozpin looking for Accelerator. Ozpin sipped his coffee "Accelerator's past after he joined a project is unknown to even myself" he explained masking his guilt over lying to them about it, like Accelerator had done for him he wouldn't reveal personal information of his to the kids. "I wouldn't recommend asking about it. Now that I see him" Ozpin pointed towards a direction.

Accelerator was seen on his scroll calling someone seemingly. Then he hung up talking to a small child. The team ran over while Ozpin calmly walked. Accelerator turned his head  seeing them. Once they came over Accelerator explained where he'd been but didn't say about the clones or anything.

Simply saying Last Order had no one else and he is linked to it so he's taking responsibility. "that's great and all Accelerator. But let's go back to the dorms for now yeah?" Coco asked

Accelerator gave a blank expression thumbs up agreeing. Then Ozpin spoke up "once your attending classes tomorrow I'll have a trusted huntress watch over Last Order here while the dorm is further remodeled for her to be there too"

Accelerator muttered something walking away back to the dorms with Last Order following

Velvet perked up "oh. He said... Thank you Ozpin" this surprised everyone except Ozpin who chuckled "moving on. We should hurry after him" The rest of the team ran after him

Ozpin watched with a smile as he took another sip 'no doubt about it. If the silver plan doesn't work. He'll be the best candidate to finish it all, though I hope to avoid that' Ozpin headed back to the academy too