Dark Matter VS One Way Road 2.0

"How do you do mister top rank" Kakine smirked down at Accelerator who stared bored up at him.

"Attacking me in broad daylight I don't care about. But interrupting business I'm doing is another deal entirely. So you must have a death wish, fairy boy" he gently tapped his foot on the floor sending a black tornado like vortex at Kakine causing a thooming noise. Kakine quickly dodged flying in the air now

"I've been given a job. That job is to deal with you!" His wings shot towards him again. Accelerator stomped on the ground and it broke up and then he kicked it at the wings clashing against them.

"Tell Salem she can go fuck herself" was Accelerator's blank and bored reply.

Kakine shot another wing towards him in annoyance "how the hell do you know that?!" He was shocked that Accelerator knew who sent him.

Accelerator raised one hand blocking Kakine's Dark Matter wing with his barrier before out of nowhere it passed through and sent him flying, Accelerator harnessed the wind vectors behind his back and stopped himself in the air floating down to land on a roof.

"What the hell..." Accelerator slowly looked up seeing Kakine now flying overhead grinning widely. It made Accelerator want to kill him.

Elsewhere

"What's happening?! Why did Accelerator want us to leave? Asks Misaka Misaka as she doesn't like the idea of leaving him!" Last Order asks as the team runs with her.

"When Accelerator implies we should leave we don't question why!" Coco replied rather in a rather comedic but truthful and logical tone. Before giant shockwaves got their attention from where the fight was being waged. Causing Coco to pause and look back. "Alright listen here, I'll go back to keep an eye on him. You just keep running!"

Back with #1 and #2

Accelerator and Kakine stood in a road as Accelerator's electrode blinked on and off as Kakine's wings were broken down to only 2 remaining. "How...how the hell did you adapt to my Dark Matter?!"

"It's true Dark Matter doesn't operate off the laws of the world, playing by an entirely separate set of rules makes it harder for me to handle. And you using cover ups only gets you so far. So instead of trying to constantly change my filtering I just decided to rework what it registers, so that includes your so called otherworldly ability" Accelerator began laughing and continued before Kakine could even say anything.

"You think you're so smart and tough when in reality I can fuck you over even after I got severe brain damage! I literally got shot in the head! Hahaha! How pathetic is that!?" He mocked him again. A wide grin on his face.

"Oh yeah?! Well you claim to be so much better than me tell me why you've been smashing civilians along with me this entire time!"

"I knew you'd make that comparison because you have absolutely no ground to stand on here. Do you have any idea why you and I are separated by first and second ranks? Because there's an absolute wall between us set in stone that you have no hope of getting over!"

Kakine began looking around seeing people had survived. Then it clicked with him. That bastard had control this whole time. "Screw you! How much control have you actually had over this fight! You think you've got me all figured out to my core?!"