A Certain Memory

Location: Unknown

Sun awoke in chains shaking his head. Right. He'd got caught while trying to steal from some humans. He squirmed in the chains but got hit on the side of the neck by a metal bar. Knocking him down and he groaned in pain looking up

"animal scum. Trying to steal from us. We'll teach you a lesson"

"How polite of you" Sun replied sarcastically while smirking "just you wait until I get out of these things" he said cockily but was hit again lowering his aura further when the hits stopped and his beaters seemed distracted. He looked up and saw they were looking elsewhere in fear. He followed their gaze and saw someone he'd only heard of. Pale complexion. White hair. Red eyes.

"What's this. Some wannabe racist villains trying to display their evilness by beating on a defenseless faunus" Accelerator gained a look of disgust.

The albino launched forward and in mere moments the humans were dead. He was walking off when Sun got out of his bindings and got up "thanks for the save!" Accelerator ignored him and kept walking.

Timeskip: 4 days

Accelerator was laying on a couch in a rundown messy apartment. His eyes closed as there was a police communicator beside him. He'd borrowed it from a local police station. He opened his eyes when he heard something

"Command this is patrol 3-7-2, Bella Donar Avenue. We're under attack by White Fang forces. Requesting back up"

Accelerator smirked as he got up. Walking out he got to the streets. Suddenly shooting off like a bullet he headed towards the scene. When he arrived he saw a 3 man police squad being attacked by White Fang members. And he also saw a faunus was helping the police behind cover.

Accelerator sighed and jumped off the roof he was on. When he landed a loud ping rang out as he used his power to land safely. He turned and grinned "You know. For people who want equality for your people you certainly do a lot of acts that cause faunus discrimination!" Accelerator stomped his foot and another loud ping echoed out as he sent a shock wave towards the WF Members. In mere moments he had them subdued. When they began going on insulting humans Accelerator simply yawned

"I agree" he bluntly put it. Then noticed something. He sighed "good grief" as a police officer fired at the faunus wanting to be rid of them. Accelerator moved in the way and the bullets reflected off and even flew back at the officer hitting him in the helmet causing his head to bleed as he recoiled and held his head "now now officer. Be polite"

The faunus were surprised he got in the way but brushed it aside. Sun, the faunus who'd been helping, however decided now was the best time to speak up "it's you again!"

Accelerator looked at him "......... Do I know you?" The albino boredly asked. Then walked off. Sun chasing after him. As the faunus were arrested and the officer who shot was reprimanded.

The next few hours Accelerator was followed by Sun who was trying to talk to him. Although he didn't care much. "You came to help the humans and the faunus there. Your trying to be a pretty good guy from the looks of it. What's say I help you. I can infiltrate the White Fang to get information for you to act on"

Accelerator stopped walking and looked at him "...fine. I'll tolerate you"

Thus started a great friendship as they worked together perfectly

"wrong" Accelerator spoke up. Leaning against a wall on a bullhead heading back to Beacon as Sun was telling the story

"awww come onnn" Sun sighed "alright. Back to the story-"

Sun was running around a town with Grimm attacking "Accelerator the school!"

Accelerator shot past him towards the school as grimm were surrounding children and teachers. He suddenly stood in front of them and slammed his foot down. Sending a bunch of debris forward ripping through grimm. He walked to a metal gate. Banging his knuckle against it. The bars broke apart and began bending as he laughed "Catch!" he knocked his knuckle against it again. The bars sent forward and pierced more grimm killing them.

Sun watched in amazement. He was amazing. Once he and Sun regrouped Accelerator used his vector manipulation to break up entire buildings and then use the pieces to make basically giant boats. He forced everyone in. And flew off with Sun inside one of them as well. He took them towards a safe place and then left afterwards. Sun following.

They continued working together for a few months until Accelerator left abruptly simply saying he had things to work on by himself and that Sun was a "pain in the ass"

"You are" Present Day Accelerator piped up looking at Sun.