A Certain Injury 2.0

Accelerator was walking through a forest with his team plus some other students. Team JNPR or something. He stopped listening after a bit. When he became aware of nearly hundreds of grimm vectors around. He held one arm up "stop" he looked around. "Oi. Crimson hair. You said this place isn't used by humans or faunus anymore right?"

Pyrrha slightly jolted then confirmed "yes. It has been abandoned for decades"

Accelerator grinned then reeled his leg back and kicked the ground causing the ground in front of him to shoot out forwards like a shock wave. Hitting all the hidden grimm. "let's have ourselves a slaughter"

23 Minutes Later

Accelerator was walking away now with the slowly disappearing bodies of the grimm laid along the forest behind him as the other students followed. He glanced around when he received a phone call "hello?"

"hello Accelerator" a voice greeted him. A familiar voice.

"why are you calling me. The project's been done for ages" he had begun manipulating sound vectors so no one else heard what he was saying or what the person calling him was saying

"I still owe you a favor for Ayumi. So listen. The clone you met up with. Last Order. She's the control point for the MISAKA Network remember? Meaning her mind is designed like a computer. I've sent something to your dorm. She's got a virus of sorts. Since the MISAKA Network is connected to Atlas, you know who implanted that virus into her to hack into every other system. I need you to find her and bring her to me, I'll have it fixed"

"...... Alright" Accelerator muttered "thanks Keith" Accelerator began running and then used his ability to manipulate wind vectors and fly off at high speeds to get to Beacon. Once he arrived he found Last Order gone. And the huntress meant to watch her unconscious. He grit his teeth. Sprinting off he began heading towards the exit of the academy and when he exited he manipulated air vectors again shooting off forming 4 see-through tornado wings as he flew he checked his scroll seeing a message from this mysterious "Keith" had sent to him. Simply saying someone activated it amd suddenly a ping showed up on his map, he grit his teeth knowing this might be important.

Scene Switch

A man in a lab coat was driving with Last Order unconscious in the passenger seat of his vehicle. Sweating bullets out of panic, his Intel had been good. They'd gotten him the layout of Beacon perfectly so he could break in and kidnap this kid, although he wasn't given any valuable intel on who the kid was.

"Just stall. Just run. Wait for the thing to happen, wait for her associates to pick me up. Live fine and free and a very rich man" he mumbled. Suddenly someone was standing a good bit ahead of him "wait. No. No. No. I'm fucked. It's him" a white haired boy looked up grinning furiously "Accelerator!!!" he sped up in his panic

Accelerator blocked the vehicle with his barrier but also reached forward with his field to keep Last Order safe in the crash. The man was launched through the windshield. Accelerator quickly moved and opened the passenger door hearing Last Order mumbling words. He called Keith "I don't have enough time to get her to you. Give me a solution, what do I do"

"look at the coding about to appear. Your smart enough to understand" he simply replied then hung up and Accelerator tilted his scroll as he read the coding easily and grinned. Then realising how much specifics there was, 1,000,000. "If she's comparable to a computer this must be her normal brain pattern"

"I'll do this. He made a vital mistake underestimating me. Fucker" he growled as he then tossed the scroll away too panicked to put it away. He placed a hand over Last Order's forehead focusing as he began doing the hardest calculations and vector manipulation he ever has done and likely will do. Manipulating Last Order's very brain.
1,000,000
"I'm not losing the kid. Fuck the mission, fuck Salem. This kid, no. I refuse, I will make things right. I can. I can make this right"
864,192
"I'll do everything I have to" he mumbled as he kept going.
623,847
Hearing the sound of a gun click. He turned his head slowly seeing the thug leaning on the door holding a pistol. He grinned

317,041

"I'll see you in hell Accelerator"

Accelerator felt panic rise as the gun fired. Time slowed for him as he stared and kept working as hard as he can.
298,731
126,814
58,192
7,140
180
25
17
8
0
Suddenly. He was shot directly in the head. Being knocked back and landing on his back

"Tower. Status report" the man mumbled in pain.

"Virus Upload error. 0 code remaining" Last Order answered like a robot

"what. No. No" he raised the gun "USELESS" he fired. Suddenly Accelerator's hand came up and reflected the bullet. Blowing it up in his hand. Slowly Accelerator began climbing over the seats "I'll...... Get you.... You... Won't get.... Her" he mumbled as he held over his head with blood pooling down his face. He approached, who was crawling away, while grinning like a mad man. Then Accelerator went blank and collapsed. The man stared in shock. And turned to crawl faster when he saw a bullhead approaching.

It was over. As Accelerator laid there blood pooling at his head rapidly