A Day Out Interrupted

"YOU WHAT!?" a woman deathly pale with black veins and black with red pupils eyes slammed her hand onto a table. "Let me get this straight, you failed the one job I gave you. With something to complete it. And this mission was against one person!? And in the process you lost one of your own? Give me a good reason I shouldn't kill you right where you stand"

Cinder and Emerald were nervously trying to explain. Cinder took a deep breath "Accelerator"

Salem immediately quietened. Sitting back and staring at her subordinates "continue"

"it was him who arrived. He must've been a secret escort because there was no information he'd be there. Mistress please understand, there was no way we could defeat him.... He also said he had a message for you"

Salem felt her usually calm and fearless body begin feeling nervousness wrack through it "speak it. What does he have to say"

"he said tell her I'm coming for her. And I will find a way to kill her" Cinder lowered her head expecting the worst. But nothing happened, she looked back up to see Salem turning and walking to a window

"then we are in grave danger" was her simple reply to that single message

"We? Mistress what do you mean. Your immortal correct?"

"What I am doesn't matter to that man. He Who Wields The Power Of God. His full power, it is something that is without equal. He is set on finding a way to kill me, so he will. It's as simple as that my underlings. There is only a single being out there, who can hope to even hold a candle to Accelerator even in his current state... Go to our good Doctor and tell him we need Dark Matter"

Elsewhere:

Accelerator was sitting in his dorm drinking black coffee when he got a message. He looked at his scroll, Keith. He checked the message 'DM N2 Coffee'

Accelerator looked at the phone with a sudden change in his expression and put it in his pocket. He soon felt his sleeve be tugged, he would turn and see Last Order "Acceleratorrrr! Let's go already! Begs Misaka Misaka as she is sick of waiting"

"Go for what?" Accelerator asked as he didn't know of anything they were supposed to be going to today

"Gah! How did you forget already?! Misaka Misaka states with incredible shock and disappointment in you" Accelerator squinted at Last Order in a sort of irritated way "Fine fine Misaka Misaka will remind you. The team invited us out for shopping says Misaka Misaka now impatiently bouncing on the spot in excitement"

'oh yeah. They did do that' Accelerator hummed "what's the point." He turned and kept drinking then felt Last Order cling to his leg

"But it's a occasion for fun! Yells Misaka Misaka begging for you to go! The team miss you so much!"

Accelerator's eye twitched in annoyance and he sighed "alright! Let's go brat" he stood up with Last Order hopping off and both began leaving.

As Accelerator would walk with Last Order his mind would wander to what his good old contact Keith was trying to tell him. DM, N2, Coffee...coffee. Sounds similar to... Then it clicked with Accelerator. Number 2. Coffee. CFVY

While it's true he is the number 1 there are many others. Most notably the only person capable of posing even a remote threat to him. Number 2, Kakine Teitoku, Dark Matter. The guy who desperately wants to be noticed by the group behind the whole. Esper Situation (side note espers in this universe just mean the people with semblances that are 11 to 11+ out of 10 on the danger scale.)

He blinked back to reality and realised they'd arrived at the meet up point for the team. Velvet spotted them and waved as they approached "Accelerator! You came!" She was relatively surpised

Accelerator scoffed "of course. The brat wouldn't leave me alone about it"

"He means he missed us and values our time" Coco stated in a teasing tone which got her an irritated glare from Accelerator and she simply laughed softly.

"Let's go already! Exclaims Misaka Misaka as even though she enjoys watching you all tease Accelerator she wants to get to the fun already!" Last Order exclaimed throwing her arms up in the air and getting a chop on the head from Accelerator

"Don't be so loud. Now let's go" he began walking. The other members of CFVY and Last Order followed.

They very soon were standing outside a store as Coco had taken Last Order inside and Velvet felt her scroll get a message and she opened it "Coco is asking what size clothes Last Order wears"

"Well given her size as a relatively small child-"

Accelerator had taken Velvet's scroll and sent a message to Coco "there" he then handed it back.

"Wow. I didn't think you would pay attention to that stuff" Fox remarked "if you're not careful people may start thinking of you as her parental figure" he Joked.

Accelerator scoffed "What kind of idiot do you take me for. I bought her clothes the first time. And then I saw how they were too big. Simple calculations and there. I had the proper size" he sat down on a bench retracting his crutch.

"Yep. Parental figure" He mumbled. And quickly ducked under a coin thrown at him by Accelerator in annoyance "You didn't use your semblance on that coin. You didn't want to hurt me. I'm touched" Fox again joked. Accelerator had gotten used to his joking tendencies and rolled his eyes.

They waited outside more and Accelerator dozed off from how long it took. When he awoke he felt something on his hand and shoulder. Looking down he saw a hand over his and on his shoulder a rabbit ear. He realised Velvet was leaning against him also having fell asleep.

He didn't react visibly but internally he wondered how she was technically the reason the team and him are close. Him reacting to the bullying from Cardin and his fuckwits was what showed he was more than the strongest and the psychopath exterior.

Accelerator continued his internal thoughts until he heard a camera click. His gaze turned ahead and realised Coco had come back out with Last Order. Who was now dressed in an outfit consisting of a fluffy coat and warm clothes in general.

"Awwww you're so cute together!" Coco exclaimed which got Velvet to wake up and quickly become embarrassed the millisecond she processed what was happening.

Accelerator scoffed and stood up pulling Velvet along with him as he held her wrist then let go. However his gaze sharpened when he saw something "you lot go on ahead. I have to deal with something"

The team immediately realised he was serious and Coco picked up a confused Last Order and they all ran off. All of them besides Fox giving glances back to Accelerator in concern as they left.

Accelerator waited until they left fully to speak "now..." He clicked his electrode and leapt to the side avoiding a glowing white wing slamming into where he was. He followed it to the origin. And saw him. Kakine Teitoku. "Do you have a death wish?"

Next up. Dark Matter VS One Way Road! A terrifying new power awakens within Accelerator.