3 - hanging out

Dream's POV:

I started leaning in, accepting the brunette's challenge, nose almost touching.

"For fucks sake! Go get a room", Skeppy said, just now waking up.

"Language!!"

"Coming from you Skep?" Karl eyed Skeppy's hand at the top of Bad's.

"What the hell?! Are you really planning to kiss me?" George laughed but his confusion was evident in his voice.

He heard a small 'language' from Bad. Maybe thinking if 'what the hell' was considered as a swear word.

"No, I just thought it would be funny to see your reaction" I reasoned and start to laugh nervously.

To be honest, I really won't mind if George leaned in too. Don't question me. I didn't know why I think it's fine myself. It's not that I'm gay. Right??

"Wow, so you're playing with my feelings now huh? What a jerk." George jokingly said, wiping his imaginary tear.

I laughed at how funny the boy looked. I was about to reply something cheesy but the bell interrupted me.

We got up from our seats and go to our respective classes, planning to hang out in my house after class.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

The classes ended faster than I imagined. Completely zoned out the whole time, filled with the thoughts of a certain boy. 'He surely was an interesting fellow'.

I heard someone called out my name outside the room, knowing who exactly it was by the voice cracks between the yelling.

My eyes lightened up, seeing George behind Sapnap. "Hey Sap! Hello Angel!" Dream happily greets.

"Hello Dreamy-poo," Sapnap said. George just wave at him hello and smiled.

It was just a little wave but I found it cute. We went to the entrance of the building together and wait for their other friends.

While waiting for them to arrive, I saw some people stealing glances at us and giving me a smile when my gaze met them. I was used to these things since I was well aware that I'm fucking attractive. Yes, you can say my Leo's side is kicking in all you want but who would disagree when it was nothing but a fact.

I saw George fidgeting his hands beside me, assuming he must be uncomfortable by the whispers all around us, I grabbed George's hand, rubbing circles at his knuckles hoping that it will comfort the boy.

"Don't mind them. It's quite predictable for you to be the school's topic since you were the 'new guy'. It will die down sooner or later." I said in almost a whisper that only George can hear.

"Plusss, who wouldn't talk about the Cute British guy standing beside the most handsome man on earth" I add trying to lighten George's mood.

You can say it was a success as I saw the boy beside me rolling his eyes, a small smile crept onto his face.

The gang soon got completed and starts to walk to the front gate. His hands were still holding George's and unconsciously locked their fingers together.

George's POV:

I knew that Dream would be popular as expected. What he didn't know is that this whole circle of friends is known as the popular group. It wasn't that unbelievable since they were all pretty attractive. He would be lying to himself if he said their looks were just average. They're all also a player of the basketball team.