7 - new guy

George's POV:

I drowsily opened my eyes, waking up with Dream's arms around my waist. The sun was shining through the curtains, lights trespassing into the room.

I was hesitant to get up from the bed, wanting to continue cuddling with the blonde. I'm about to get up when the boy beside me tugs me back into the bed, tightening his grip on my waist.

"You're awake"

"Good morning princess" Dream groggily said with his morning voice. I didn't know you could hit puberty twice.

'Not gonna lie, It's hot'

I blushed at the nickname for a moment, and yesterday's recollections came back to me at rapid speed. Me and Dream sitting side by side at the picturesque flower fields that were hiding further in the woods, us hanging out all over the SMP and jokingly saying 'I love you' to Dream even though I know myself that I mean it, and him kissing me at my forehead, whispering sweet things as a lull to make me fall asleep and spooning me.

"Dreamm, we're going to be late," I said, trying to break free.

He just hummed and I turned around to face him. Examining his face and his messy blonde hair. His eyes still close and our face was just a few centimeters apart, making his warm breath hit my face. His arms loosened that allowed me to finally get up and run into the bathroom to take a shower since I felt disgusted by the sweats that cause my clothes and skin to be sticky.

I took a quick shower and the realization hit me. I changed clothes at my house last night but didn't bring an extra one. I ended up rummaging Dream's closet again, finding clothes that will fit me.

I walk downstairs witnessing Dream cooking some pancakes. I just sat at the stool, watching him cook as he hums a song that plays in the background. Swaying his hips and started to walked towards me.

He leaned forward and offered his hand. "May I have this dance?"

I accepted his hand and stood in front of him. He placed his hands on my waist, mine on his shoulders. We slowly dance on the beat of the song, smiling at each other. We let ourselves drown in the song and get lost in each other's eyes.

He started to lean in but stop midway, our lips almost touching, his way of asking for consent. He waited for me to leaned in and so I did.

Our lips met and it exceeded my expectations of how good the kiss was. His lips were soft and slightly chapped. The kiss was quite aggressive yet sweet at the same time like we wanted this for so long. It lasted for a good few minutes before we pulled away, breathing heavily, gasping for air.

We didn't even notice that the song already changed into an upbeat type of song as we stared into each other. I smell something burning and my eyes widen.

"Dream!! The pancake!" I yelled in panic.

The pancake was almost entirely black from how burnt it was and we ended up cooking another one. We ate breakfast and our day goes on with a smile plastered on our faces.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Dream and I were noticeably more flirtatious than before. We go out almost every day for the whole 2 weeks. I slept more frequently in Dream's house, just sleep, nothing more.

Even though we are aware of each other's feelings now. We still haven't talked about what we are. Mutual feelings but with no label.

Our school announced that all seniors were going to have a camp trip. 'What kind of school goes to a trip in the middle of semester?'.