4 - cuddles

George's POV:

"How come I didn't know anything about this? How long?" Dream asked.

"We were planning to tell the gang earlier but we completely forgot, anddd we're together for only a month" Karl answered for Sapnap.

Dream's mouth was still wide open while the three just laugh at his reaction.

"I thought it was obvious, they were practically inseparable every time I saw them," I said between my laugh.

"Yeah Dream, even Techno and Bad discovered it before you" Sapnap stated.

"Speaking of Techno, he's awfully quiet, isn't he?" I questioned.

Karl hummed in agreement, "He only talks with Wil the most."

"He's trouble, stay away from him as much as you can" Dream warned.

"Well, just don't get on his bad side then you're good" Sapnap assured him, chewing his food.

"Jealous are we, Dream?." I teased, receiving an eye roll from the blonde. "He's actually pretty nice"

"How so?" Dream asked confused.

"Well, when I bumped into him when we seperated ways, he told me the directions to the office then gave me his drink earlier when I almost die, well that's an exaggeration, I just choked a little."

The three can't believe what they were hearing. "You're saying you BU~MPED into HIM and got out ALIVE?!" Sapnap asked, nearly screaming his lungs out, voice cracking.

"Umm yeah?" I laughed at myself remembering how scared I was at that time.

"I'm lucky I guess" I mumbled with my mouth full.

Karl disagreed "It was called 'Pretty Privileged', George. Techno also didn't  do anything to me when I first talked to him"

"Don't listen to him, He skipped a class before and we heard he was in the clinic cause' he got shoved by Techno while being buddy-buddy to him" Dream and Sapnap wheezed.

'I can imagine that. Karl likes affection so much, he even hugged me the first time we met and cling to me the rest of the day.'

We finished eating and put our plates onto the sink, Dream told us he would wash them first thing in the morning but of course we know he won't.

We made our way to the couch leaving Dream behind the kitchen to microwave some popcorn.

Sapnap selected one of the movies Dreamed readied before, a horror movie to my dismay. Dream gave each of us a blanket earlier so I just covered myself with it, hoping it would make me less scared. I watch Karl and Sapnap positioned themselves to the loveseat and cuddled.

I kept my eye shut most of the scenes every time I hear the sound going suspiciously quiet, knowing fully well that it would be a jump scare. I felt a weight on my side and looking up seeing Dream moved closer to me.

"You can cling to my arms if you're too scared you know" Dream offered his arm to me. I hesitated but soon hold Dream's arm tightly.

Dream's POV:

I looked at the boy beside me, smiling when I saw his hand wrapped around my body, holding for his dear life."He must have been hella scared". I noticed the brunette's eye starting to shut so I placed him on my lap to make the boy comfortable. George cuddled up to me, resting his head on my chest.

The movie finished and I look at the time. It was already 11 pm. I'm starting to get sleepy so I decided to better sleep here with George than to go up in my room. Sleeping with George was better.

I turned off the tv seeing Karl and Sapnap fast asleep. I laid down to make myself comfortable with George at the top of me. We slept in that position, George and me cuddling on the couch, keeping each other warm.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

George's POV:

"We're so lucky. George was one of our group members. I guess our grades for sure would also be A+"

"What the-? Just B-?"

"I see you're not that smart"

"He thinks he's above everyone else just because his mother was the principal"

"What do girls saw in him. He's thin as stick and look at those baggy eyes"

"Watch me make him mine."

"Ughh how dare he rejects me?! Who does he think he was?"

"George, can you help me with this?"

"Can I copy your homework George? Pleaseeee."

"You're rich, you should treat us George"

"George"
"George"
"George"

"George!!"

I woke up to someone softly shaking me. "W-what?" I said, still trying to understand my surroundings. The first thing I saw was Dream helping me to sit up.

"You're sweating and breathing hard on your sleep" He stated, "Is there something wrong?" His expression was full of worry.

"No-nothing, just a nightmare. What time is it now?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

I saw him reaching his phone on the floor, looking at the time. Shutting his eyes for a moment, trying to adjust to the light. "It's still 2 in the morning"

"I'm sorry. I must have woken you" I said, feeling guilty.

"No, not at all. We should sleep now"

"Okay.." I yawned " Can I cuddle with you again"

I blame my sleepiness on the word that coming out of my mouth. I swear I saw something sparks in his eyes when I said that before he answered.

"Y-yeah. Sure" And with that, I cuddled up again with him. He played with my hair and I feel myself drifting off. I also feel his breathing became even before I finally fell asleep in his chest.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Yeah, this was shorter compared to others. I realized it was still their first day and It already took 4 chapters so I ended it there haha.

The picture used above was made by @tsukinia420 on Twitter.

957 words